Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Shop   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Space Jockey Homeworld....

Forum

Space Jockey Homeworld....

Register or login to post
Dark
2012-05-18 07:46:32
Yautja - Hunter's Moon
Does anyone think that Xenomorph Prime used to be a Space Jockey homeworld/colony?
-----------------The chosen elite-----------------------

supersonicman96
2012-05-18 12:29:16
Yautja - Hunter's Moon
Yes, I do think that.

Dark
2012-05-25 07:49:42
Yautja - Hunter's Moon
wonder what a space jockey xenomorph looks like
-----------------The chosen elite-----------------------

daveberg
2012-05-25 10:41:20
Xenomorph
Pretty similar to the original 1978 Alien, seeings as the jockey exoskeleton is almost identical to that of the xenomorph itself.

Formerly interested
PREDATORv2
2012-05-25 14:37:02
Yautja - Hunter's Moon
I dunno if these has already been discussed, but is the planet in Prometheus the origin of the jockey race, a home world of some sorts? Lol, shouldn't even ask because I'm thinking the film would take care of answering that question.

daveberg
2012-05-25 18:08:36
Xenomorph
No. It's not the home world. Just a 'base' of operations.

Formerly interested
ash
2012-06-02 19:58:25
Xenomorph - Shadow Serpents
We will find out in Prometheus 2 ;) But saying this humans came from Space Jockey's and Xeno's came from both human and Space Jockeys. God truly kicked both races in the teeth with the Xeno's lol.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
bug-hunt
2012-06-03 04:57:45
Xenomorph - The Hive
Thats what happens when you mess with genetics and nature, theres only one god and its not us nor was it the space jockeys,
killswitch
2012-06-06 09:34:43
Xenomorph - The Hive
Interesting that the star map/invitation very specifically invites us to a planet were the space jockey test their weapons of mass destruction. Not surprising that Shaw felt a little peeved at this. I think we should put up star maps all over the galaxy with exact co-ordinates to Russia, Pripyat, Chernobyl nuclear plant, that should highlight our warmn intentions towards our visitors. :)
Rogue_legionaire
2012-06-16 20:29:26
Human
does anyone think the fact that when david spoke to the space jockey he saw it as an insult to life? because he didnt seem to react till he started talking eg: davids an android = humans overstepping there power?
causing the space jockey to think of destroying earth before they get too bold?

just a theory, any thoughts...?
-Bloo-
2012-06-16 22:07:46
Xenomorph - Shadow Serpents
^I was thinking that was the case, or something along the lines of that. I mean, how would we react if our own clones/androids wanted to make copies?

co-LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

OH OH OH

Linktrix291
2012-06-18 16:06:17
Undefined
"causing the space jockey to think of destroying earth before they get too bold?"

i thought it was already stated that the engineers were already going to destroy humans anyway, but then something went wrong with the xenomorphs.
Deathdrop
2012-06-18 16:22:12
Yautja
^ That was the impression I got. How funny would it be if a Xeno outbreak ended up saving the human race?
Register or login to post
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Community
News
Community
Activity
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Links
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
Prometheus News
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners