any yautja or humans out there?

toomak, Yautja, 11 years ago

im Toomak im not new to the hunt but i am new to this form. i have killed 7 xenos and 100 humans (all bad ones i dont harm the inosent). would any one like to chat for a bit?

Echo-Wolf23, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hello and welcome to the forms! If you want, I could chat with you! What do you wanna talk about? It can be anything you like! :)

well . . . im an artist i like to draw things.

An artist? That's very cool. I'm an artist as well! Bad thing is.. I can't draw men. I only draw girls. (Ha ha!) Am I making you nervous? I'm very sorry if I am. I get called "Ms. Nice-to-Everyone" back at school cause I'm nice to everyone, even people who are mean to me. It.. kinda hurts though. But I feel at ease on here with my friends! If you want, I won't make you so nervous. Just relax and be yourself! I won't mind! :)

no not at all it's nice to meet another nice yautja. me i can't draw humans at all so i draw animals, anthros, and monsters.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

I love drawing

cool! btw nice avatar. :3

Gaunt, Yautja, 11 years ago

The Artwork section of the site.

All drawn by the members of this site themselves.

Also why no Xeno's, we're silent, we don't leave a mess, we always make use of everything available, and take up practically no space.

Hooray! Now everyone is starting to talk to you! This is SO much fun! I'm glad I can meet a friendly Yautja like you and the others, even Xenomorphs! All I want is for everyone to be friends and for everyone to be my friend as well!

You guys ROCK! :)

no no i dont hate xenos at all i just didn't want u to not like me cuz i hunted u before.

awww echo i'll be yr friend.

Oh, do you really think I would be mad because you hunted me before? As long as I'm smiling, I feel alive! You will?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Your my frist friend on here in a while now! Thank you so much! I hope we can be GREAT friends, Predator Toomak! :)

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

Spamming is not authorized you all need to go and read the rules of the forums.

In addtion i am giving you all warnings. If youve been here for an extended period of time you will receive no mercy from me... This is not a general chat forum this is a Alien or Predator Franchise forum.

USERS WARNED