badapple24, Human, 11 years ago

Neat story, pretty descriptive and it has a cool feel to it, (Reminds me i have to get working on mine :P)

AlienHive PT4 is below

Bad apple hissed “Why are you here?” Forerunner said nothing and Bad apple walked away to the queen hissing “I will go out for hosts, I hear marines are on the planet.” The Queens hive mind suddenly burst into Bad apples exoskeletal skull and every other xenos. “GATHER HOSTS” Bad apple understood and left the hive with GameFreak and AlienXeno. Bad apple GameFreak and AlienXeno were out in the diverse jungle and about after twelve minutes in the forest Bad apple and the others found four marines with their pulse rifles raised. Bad apple told the others to stay low and don’t attract attention to yourself. Bad apple now hissed and told them
To move in different areas. Suddenly Bad apple gave a hiss away and the others followed. A marine was sent towards Bad apple GameFreak and AlienXeno, once the marines were in striking distance Bad apple and the others grabbed them and knocked them out. Bad apple hissed as the leader of the squad shot all around and Bad apple leapt on him, the man was obliviously scared as bad apple pulled out his inner jaw killing the man. Back in the hive the three xenomorphs hauled in their catch they ordered Titulus and Ire to string them up and prepare the hosts.

alienxeno, Human, 11 years ago

cool.do not expect my story to be completed soon.

ThePredator13, Human, 11 years ago

Chapter 2:
12:00, The Pentagon
The air was cool maybe with a slight breeze in it but, the chambers inside the pentagon were buzzing with activity, like ants in an ant-hill, “sir about sector V-239… the transmissions with the royal crown have all but stopped… but before they stopped… well you might want to hear this last recording” General Kirks earphone buzzed to him, “Base Command why are you asking me, a general to deal with something that belongs to the coast guard to check out….”, “Sir make sure your out of earshot….”, “ done” the general muttered walking down a back hallway “now what’s this problem son, I have too many damn things to other than….” “ Sir we might have a bug hunt on our hands….” The general stopped dead “now son… I think I might be hearing things, did you just say a bug hunt…” “Sir have I ever lied to you before”, Kirk remained silent as he looked out the window as if it held some answer “son… ready the troops, if those fuckers have decided to show up to the party, who are we to deny them.”
15:00, The remains of the U.S.S Defending Hope

Badapple moved across the ground like a snake and then turned seemingly to wait for something, and then turned to move on as another xenomorph moved slowly to meet him Alienxeno looked at him and grunted nudging him to follow him, then they came up to Gamefreak as she lugged the bodies of the two dead fools who though they could take down a fully grown runner with a pistol, “The queen will be proud gf” badapple nudged her as she nudged him back, “they were easy kills really…” gamefreak trailed off as the queen called out to all her xenos that they were to be prepared to invade the human cruise liner, The xeno hive swarmed as they moved about preparing to invade the cruise liner with every xeno thirsty for blood.
15:00, Predator Ship Tar’Gerl

Veilrex sat back from the windows as he moved away from the console, space it had its own feel to it… not like the feeling of the hunt which was the love of the game or war which was an adrenaline rush of combat, it was a lulling feel to it… he turned away and thought for a moment and then turned around and punched in the scan protocols and then he found something a… power source… a human cruise liner… he made a noise that sounded like a snort and then he saw something. Another human ship was parked next to it… a warship, he check the warships vital scans… xenomorphs… veilrex turned and made a satisfied clicking sound and punched in the sector, it was time for a hunt.

Xenomorph1212, Human, 11 years ago

I started a really long, good story that was like two pages, but I haven't continued to write it.

Bad apple hissed as the mysterious Xeno had seemed to have disappear and without a trace as well. Suddenly Bad apple heard screams Ire Game freak Kirby and Alien Xeno came running to Bad apple saying the warrior marines were here to exterminate the queen. Bad apple sprung into action leaping onto the walls and waiting with the others. Soon enough the marines were right around their area and Walked past. There were five marines. Bad apple sprung the attack by leaping on the first one letting the other marines see him ant then jumping off, the other four shot the first one to death. Game freak smashed the leaders weapon then impaled him with her tail allowing him to be her bullet monkey. Kirby leapt on another spitting acid in his face giving him a slow and painful death, Ire dragged away the only female in the group and impregnated her. The last one ran and Alien Xeno caught up to him tripping him with his tail and using his inner jaw to kill him instantly.

The latest insallment in Aliens: The hive

This is the entire story so far...

Aliens: the hive

James sat in an antique chair near a fireplace with a glass of wine in his left hand. “Sir?” a Weyland yutani employee interrupted James’s thinking. “Yes?” James asked back. “It’s just… we have lost the xenomorph assets, they have been creating a hive. “What, what did you say?” James asked the employee. “I said—.“ “I know what you said It’s just WHY DID YOU LET THEM ESCAPE!” James started screaming and then threw his wine into the fire “now we need to spend valuable company money to exterminate these bastards.” Meanwhile Bad apple had been creating a hive, along with GameFreak and Alien Xeno. However Without a queen the remaining xenomorph including the three xeno’s were lost to a degree. Bad apple hissed turning to GameFreak who was working on the resin walls, Bad apple had got her attention and had started to move near her.

Kirby had come back with word about 5 minutes after Bad apple and Gamefreaks courtship and all xenos gathered around with envy Kirby hissed to them that Colonial marines are landing on the planet. Something caught Bad apple’s eye… a new Xeno that must’ve snuck in while we were paying attention to Kirby. Back at the mansion the next morning the colonial marines just landed. “Ok sweethearts let’s get a search party going, don’t fire at anything that isn’t ebony colored and with an elongated skull.” The corporal barked at the marines. Now the Marines dispersed into the jungle. “You think they will survive?” James asked the Corporal, and he replied with “That’s a guarantee. Back at the hive the queen and Scar had been very busy preparing the hive for the guests. Scar’s face looked at the queen as the hive mind suddenly popped into Scar’s and every other Xeno’s head “Protect the hive” Bad apple and Game Freak had been together for a while and still they were working. Suddenly Bad apple saw it again this time a better look at him, he was a runner didn’t seem like a threat to the hive. Bad apple went to go check him out and knew where he was hiding, fifteen minutes later Bad apple came across an old vent that had a runner in it. He was in fact part of the hive. His name was Forerunner.

Bad apple hissed “Why are you here?” Forerunner said nothing and Bad apple walked away to the queen hissing “I will go out for hosts, I hear marines are on the planet.” The Queens hive mind suddenly burst into Bad apples exoskeletal skull and every other xenos. “GATHER HOSTS” Bad apple understood and left the hive with GameFreak and AlienXeno. Bad apple GameFreak and AlienXeno were out in the diverse jungle and about after twelve minutes in the forest Bad apple and the others found four marines with their pulse rifles raised. Bad apple told the others to stay low and don’t attract attention to yourself.
Bad apple now hissed and told them to move in different areas. Suddenly Bad apple gave a hiss away and the others followed. A marine was sent towards Bad apple GameFreak and AlienXeno, once the marines were in striking distance Bad apple and the others grabbed them and knocked them out. Bad apple hissed as the leader of the squad shot all around and Bad apple leapt on him, the man was obliviously scared as bad apple pulled out his inner jaw killing the man. Back in the hive the three xenomorphs hauled in their catch they ordered Titulus and Ire to string them up and prepare the hosts.

Bad apple hissed as the mysterious Xeno had seemed to have disappear and without a trace as well. Suddenly Bad apple heard screams Ire Game freak Kirby and Alien Xeno came running to Bad apple saying the warrior marines were here to exterminate the queen. Bad apple sprung into action leaping onto the walls and waiting with the others. Soon enough the marines were right around their area and Walked past. There were five marines. Bad apple sprung the attack by leaping on the first one letting the other marines see him ant then jumping off, the other four shot the first one to death. Game freak smashed the leaders weapon then impaled him with her tail allowing him to be her bullet monkey. Kirby leapt on another spitting acid in his face giving him a slow and painful death; Ire dragged away the only female in the group and impregnated her. The last one ran and Alien Xeno caught up to him tripping him with his tail and using his inner jaw to kill him instantly.

Scar ran up to the group of Xeno’s and hissed “The queen is dead, the marines have set a large explosive and are preparing to detonate it! We need to get out now!” Scar hissed and continued to run as fast as possible. “Ok, looks like we got a problem on our hands. Everyone run to the forest and regroup in the clearing!” Bad apple hissed running off followed by Alien Xeno, Game freak, Ire and Kirby off into the forest.

They all escaped and looked behind at the hive that was once their home. There was a low rumble followed by a large fiery explosion that escaped the entrance and dissipated. “Great we are the only survivors and the forest is filled with marines.” Kirby hissed and Bad apple responded. “ No, we are going to destroy their hive, you know the mansion we escaped from a month ago. We need to get to that mansion and send all of the drop ships back with us on them, On the ship we will destroy the ship from the main cockpit and escape on a pod.” Bad apple began to run up to the mansion and the rest hesitated for a moment but followed in the end.

alienxeno, Human, 11 years ago

good story!

PredAlienWarrior, Human, 11 years ago

ALIEN 5 FAN FILM IM CURRENTLY WORKING ON:
First off no more Ripley! It breaks my heart but lets face it, I don't want my favorite female character to be in every movie as a clone! And i have a preposition, they could completely and i mean completely ignore the events of alien 3 and A:R....how? Simple, they set this as the storyline:
A Weyland Yutani cargo/transport ship is carrying Alien eggs, how? There were people in the Hadleys Hope who really worked for the company and had eggs specially saved for off planet transport, and they were disguised as every day colonist.
A few men are arguing and in doing so they forget to finish strapping down the rest of the cargo (Alien eggs). A lone fachugger crawls out from the crate and finds a crew member working on the ship. The crew realizes his disaperance and they begin to search for him, they discover his body, dead with the chest opened up, and a 'creature' next to him.
The men come to a conclusion they must try to contain the alien. Meanwhile, the alien has begun freeing the facehuggers from their sleep, and soon six or seven facehuggers are crawling about.
The men (five left) begin locking down the doors and closing off the corridors, but one of them is captured by this-for right now-drone. The others panic and all meet up at the spot he was last heard, nothing remains but the distinct slime. They find that the alien is using the vents and ceiling to get around the ship. Two men elect to try to find the mssing man, they have a camera with them so the others can see what they're doing. As they are exploring the ship for a great deal of time they begin to run into a part of the ship thats turning into a hive. They cautiosly continue and eventually they begin to hear noises, out of the darkness the facehuggers are waiting and now chasing them, the camera is dropped and turned off,cutting off a visual for the others. The men are (of course) new hosts. The others argue on what will happen next, they gather a fire axe, two standard pistols, and some flash lights and they have one flamethrower.
The captain or leader, decides he will set off to the ships control room and try to contact any ship that will dock and let them switch ships(be rescued). On his quest he has to climb through the air vents, meanwhile the other two are climbing down the ship to find the circuit breaker which will give access to the main door to the control room. As the two are climbing down ladders on their journey they find one of the crew in the air duct, he's very weak. He is complaining that the aliens were 'evolving' and one was inside him. Shortly after a chestburster shoots out, they flame thrower the body. The captain is now at the door and the others are now at the circuit breaker. To accomplish their task they must now press a red button simultaneously, in which they do, the door opens but as the captain goes to enter he is pulled down back into the air vent by an alien hand. Now the two survivors must journey back upwards, they encounter another drone and two facehuggers on their way up. They finally reach the controls and instead of calling for another ship to rescue them they say hell with it and activate the emergency escape pod. One of them is waiting at the controls and turns around to see his team mate being killed by an alien (it uses its inner mouth). The crew member incinerates both of them, then he unwillingly enters an elevator that takes him down to another level of the ship. As he walks down a sketchy hallway he notices a mind clicking substance he saw on video, the hive. He walks super cautiously and runs deeper into the hive, seeing other crew members cacooned and dead, he has no run ins but he sees sheded skin, that of a mid transformation drone to queen. He pauses and continues and eventually does come face to face with the bitch. He tries to burn most of the hive but has to give up and run into the air ducts, the 'baby' queen rips her hands into the ducts hoping to catch him. He elusively escapes and finds himself in the vehichle bay, the queen is pounding and trying to break through the door to get him. He runs past power loaders and cars for driving on forgein terrain. The queen breaks through and runs at him, she snaps her tail and gets him through the shoulder, she pulls him up to her face and begins to open her jaw, but the crew member takes the emergecy axe he had strapped around his shoulder and strikes her in the 'crown'. She flings him and struggles to remove the axe, meanwhile he crawls to the operating room for the crane. The queen comes back to atention and scouts for him. He operates the crane and sets it up right in front of himself, he taunts the queen, she comes over to him, he releases the metal crate the crane had attatched to it. But one of the hinges wont let loose, te queen looks up then back at him, more angered she lets out a loud scream but in mid yell the hinge lets loose, crushing her back and pinning her. He climbs down thinking she's dead, but she reaches to grab his leg and he grabs the axe and pierces her in the head. He walks away towards the escape pod, as he walks inside it he looks outside the window, another ship is coming. A giant door is opened and a man walks across, he is very familiar, hes Weyland himself. Followed by some workers they discuss the circumstances and then Weyland finds the hive and a few eggs that had been layed and not destroyed, he saves them and talks about how marvelous it is that the species could evolve like this, he then says, " Destroy the ship and any existence of it, terminate the files on it as well". As he walks out of the hive an alien drone moves out of position as it was hiding the whole time. The ship is seen exploding and weyland turns around to a bunch of jars with facehuggers in them. Down below decks the lone drone is seen and next to it is shedded skin, it is different though, the aliens dome is now taking some slight characteristics of the queen. It lets a scream out and the movie ends for another to come.

And thats all i got, it shows how aliens can take the role of queen and create a hive.

krio, Human, 11 years ago

oh......wow.....your story breaks my cold xenomorph heart...no ripley!

PredAlienWarrior, Human, 11 years ago

Listen, ripley is turning into a cartoon character and besides there isnt much left to use her for other than the same scenarios over and over

Voltage-3000, Human, 11 years ago

i guess ill throw one of my stories in. this story is from a series im writing and i decided to write 31 stories in 31 days and this one was the most popular so i thought ill post this hear for you all too read. there is a song that goes with it if you want to listen to it while you read, it adds to the mood.

Whiskey over Water:
Even if the world fell into black, there still was a tomorrow.
A month since the cleanse, those outside the confinement of the concrete jungle were affected as much of those who perished in the once thriving cities. Farmlands of dying vegetation left unattended. No one to care for what was left in the fields, small towns became a sad image to those looking for help.
Red Walton, spends his waking days now sitting on a porch with a rifle drinking heavily from a bottle of whiskey, calling out for his dog while staring at the abandon town that lays in waste since the bombings. He sometimes mutters a few words, mumbling to himself as if someone is still around. He spent his whole day shoveling in his fields, drinking from his well and getting drunk.
He’s a dying man now, low on food… and ammo.
A life out here once before had a strong meaning to a man. Spent your days raising crops or livestock, took care of a family that needed to be fed and raised. Lots of work put in everyday so you can just get by… take that away and what does a man have left?
Red was a man of respect, he loved his wife and child, even his big dog Mirv. He helped anybody who needed it, he thought of it as his duty to his community to watch over them. He never drank, nor did he swear at anyone. He would be the first to church and would greet everyone at the door. In the critical times of war and riots he still tried to keep everyone above water. Sacrificing his own wealth to feed the misfortunate, he was their Shepard and they were his sheep. This was “his town” as he would say and those agreed.
In the final hours he witnessed the falling of the sky, his family away, his dog missing. He bolted for his truck and made his way into town. Before he could even get there a bomb hit, a quake shaking his truck off the road. He ends up rolling several times, cut up and banged up he crawls out. He staggers to his feet and runs the rest of the way. He reaches the edge of town but found nothing but horror. Frantically he checks each body, and then in the distance he spots his wife’s car, crushed under rubble. He limped his way to the vehicle and fell before it. Reaching in with hope he attempts to feel for his family… all he felt was coldness. Screamed their names but not an answer, surrounded by the misery he laid for a moment. He then stood up with red watery eyes and found anyone he could… and put them out of their suffering…
Radiation was thick; he took what he could of anything nearby and stayed up at his farm. The water down below was polluted, food spoiled. A man would go mad if he consumed any of it.
So in his waking hours with a shovel at his feet he waited, singing a song when soon enough something will come staggering by.
“Mr. Reynold, glad to see you come visit a lonely man in his down time, please come sit.” As Red would blurt out with enthusiasm, followed by the click of the chamber of his rifle.
“Say hello to the misses” And the trigger pulled. The shot echoed, baiting another to come witness Mr. Waltons grieving.
“Oh Margret you’ve grown up so well” another round slid into place with a click it goes flying through little Margret.
Red stands from his chair, walks to the bodies of Margret and Mr. Reynold. Over checks them and drags them to a pit and throws them in. Goes back to his chair and yells out for Mirv.
“Where are you ugly?! Come on now it’s getting late I better not find you chasing tail again!”
Then a few more staggering in come growling, screaming with anger. Few more rounds go off, few more into the pit.
You see Red, continued to live for his community. He called those to come to his home for supper and offered himself up as the host and dinner. Those mad enough to come were helped, those who came were saved. Taken from their pain and misery, a bed made for them in his land. He would start all over again tomorrow.
As the month was nearly through, he himself was nearly through. He fell ill from a slow reaction of the radiation, he still needed to go to town now and then, sometimes find his townsfolk glowing and would drag them from the radiation and bury them. And like always he called out for his dog to come back. But today was silent. He saw nothing for miles or anything from the town. As he would he waited. The sun started to go down, and in his sights he saw what was few become many. A herd of them come screaming for blood, and that leading the herd of mad souls was his dog Mirv, his bull mastiff.
“there you are you old ugly son of a gun! Who’s your friends?”
He stood up and hollered. “Welcome to my home, its not what it was but please! Make yourself at home!” He took a shot from his hard liquor and threw it over the mad folk when they got close enough. He opened fire on a few, which then became many, all lighting a flame. His dog leaped for his throat, quickly he knocks him aside with the butt of his gun. He drops his rifle, as he backs up into his front door grabbing for his shotgun. Mirv comes back biting, gnawing for Red’s face, he then put’s his gun up against his jaw. With a quick jerk he then jams the butt of the gun in Mirvs mouth, keeping him at bay as the mad folk raged their way through the windows and door. He pushed Mirv back one more time and went up the stairs, while knocking over candles. The candles fueled the fire of those already in flame, spreading to the walls and furniture. All screaming with agony, Red yelled his prayer, as he continued to shoot his fellow community. Red was then cornered near the rear window of his balcony, still firing a way with his gun, now out of rounds he uses his Magnum. Mirv ran up the stairs as Red used his last resort and shot a fuel tank near the end of his stairs. Mirv reached Red and gets a lock of his throat. Both get propelled through the rear window from the explosion. First Red, then Mirv. Both laid on the ground suffering. Mirv one more time comes to bite Red on the face. But with recoil Red first stands up firing a shot into Mirv’s chest, followed by a couple more. Now out of rounds he stands tall prying his dog’s jaws off his face and tosses him aside into a pit. Red pulls out a hunting knife and sticks his dog in the head, gently he whispers a prayer, shushing his dog petting his snout. His dog then stops kicking, and falls back into the pit. Red releases and falls to his knees. He stared out into his field under the moonlight. His house falling to pieces as it burns he looks to each sign he wrote. “Friends, Community, Family” He stood up with whatever energy he had left. Kicked dirt over his dog enough to be hidden then he crawled to the farthest plot of land titled “family”. He laid on his wife’s grave speaking about how they met as he had one hand on his daughter’s grave. As it pans out from a dying man bleeding to death over a grave you see many that he once knew, his sheep as you would say that followed him to the very end and still came to him. Hungry, dying and lost, yet he still kept his word, and saved them from misery.

-J.B. Beverly - Disappear on down the line-

snakemaster22, Human, 11 years ago

Hello all snakemaster22 here starting a story so this isn't an rpg its a story and if you would like to be in the story just ask I will do my best. This story is called Aliens Ultimatum chapter 1 landing.

"Mr.weyland" stuttered a man wearing a nice suit but he had a nervous look about him like a cat hiding from a dog. "Yes Alan" asked Mr.Weyland. " We will be landing soon,just came to notify you" said the nervous Alan. Mr weyland started speaking "ahhhh" he took a sigh "Lv-229 this place is the key to the ultimate weapon, its beautiful" "Shall we prepare for landing" asked Alan "yes and send in the Androids".

Meanwhile at the Lv-229 Hive: The place was quite so quite it was almost surreal. The walls were filled with circular entrance ways each leading to another chamber, no movement was visible like the entire place was just dead. But then a loud hiss echoed through the tunnels and the walls came alive thousands of xenomorphs flooded down the tunnels as if on cue they all headed toward the hive center Drones,Warriors,Runners,Even a few Praetorians all in the center of the hive an underground sea of dark green. They all looked up at there Matriarch she was the leader of this hive. She hissed and about 12 Drones left following the Queens commands. The large chamber was dotted with facehugger eggs. The queen hissed again and then retracted here head into her armored crest.

The ship Argono landed with a thump and made little dust waves. The first to exit was Mr.weyland and Alan following was a team of combat synthetics. Mr.weyland pointed to a large clearing. It looked amiss on the swampy planet."Set up there that will be our research facilty" Called Mr.Weyland "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity" mr weyland said to Alan.

Hope you enjoyed and look out for chapter2

Aliens Ultimatum Chapter 2: Fear

Alan sat in his cot eyes wide open, Mr.wyland had the lab being built 24/7 by synthetic workers. Alan couldn't sleep not because of the noise but because he was scared in fact horrified he signed up for weyland corp not knowing he would ever even see a xeno. Alan was also afraid of Mr.weyland the man had so much power he could have him killed if he wanted to. Alan eventually came up with enough courage to get up. unfortunately for Alan Mr.weyland was right there. "Alan,I want you to oversee a scouting mission to find the hive" Mr weyland said, it almost seemed like he knew Alan was afraid. "but mr. weyland I" "Do it Alan or there will be repercussions" Mr weyland said going from smug to stern.
"Y-Yes Mr. Weyland" said Alan. He walked away shaking a bit and grouped up with the synthetics. The group dissapered into the swamp. After about an hour They started heading back. Alan started shaking he could just barely make out a faint "hisssss" "Th-There here" Alan whispered he then ran the synthetics tried to grab him but missed by inches. Alan panted as he ran through the trees. He kept running and running in no particular direction he heard another hiss this time louder and again even louder then he stopped. Right in front of him gleaming in the moonlight was a xeno drone "hisssssss" it opened its mouth revealing the inner set of jaws then without warning the drone slashed him and blood spattered. the done was gone and so was Alan.

Thanks for reading look out for chapter 3

Aliens Ultimatum Chapter 3:Life

Alan awoke his eyes crusty and his vision blurry, he breathed heavily still not fully awake. All he could make out was dark green. He sighed and tried to rub his eyes but his arm wouldn't budge. He had no memory of what happened, his eyes could now make out ovals covering the ground. He tried moving his arm again but was unsuccessful his eyes were now starting to see things clearer the ovals on the floor were a transparent green with something moving inside "Oh no god please" said Alan as one of the Ovals opened its pedal like top revealing something inside. Eight tan spider like legs emerged first followed by a body and tail. The facehugger moved around for a few seconds then it targeted Alan and shot through the air like a rocket landing snugly on Alans face. After a few hours the facehugger dropped off dead on its back legs half curled. Alan awoke with a sharp pain in his stomach, he knew what was going to happen and shook as much as he could in his xeno made cocoon. The pain became more severe and his stomach started to drip small amount's of blood "errg" Alan moaned in pain as more blood started seeping out his stomach. Then with a scream Alans stomach burst open and a screeching chestburster came out. The chestburster dropped to the floor and slithered away leaving Alan dead.

badapple24, Human, 10 years ago

Aliens: Hells Fire
By: Bad Apple24

Chapter 1: Bad feeling about this drop

Log 1
Year: 2152
Marine #: 69Y-583-V2
Name: David Shepard

Private David Shepard here doing my first video log on the U.S.S Wisconsin. We got a distress call ‘bout 5 weeks ago from a squad in distress on the planet LV-426 b, we just got out of cryo and I got a massive headache. The food here is horrid, we had Cornbread and all that military food. We’re going on a drop to the surface of the planet and I’m going to have to go in a few minutes to get combat ready, the general will have my ass if I’m not in the hangar.

END OF LOG 1

David shut off the camera and headed for his locker. He got on his camouflage armour and grabbed his shotgun, which he slung over his back and slung his pulse rifle onto his shoulder, put his pistol into its holster and stocked his back with ammo.

Suddenly a distant Boom sounded off and the ship rocked over to its left side tossing David with it. “What the?” he thought as the ship was hit again and this time the lights went out. Red lights flickered on and David turned on his flashlight heading to the hangar. At the door one more boom sounded off and this time the ship began to lurch into the gravitational pull of the surface of the planet. “I gotta get to a ship.” David thought again and ran through the door leaping on the dropship. The ship exited the hangar quickly. “Phew that was a close, oh...!” David yelled seeing a large piece of debris hit the side of the dropship sending the ship in circles and crash landed in a soft hill. “Guys, this is great! Just freaking’ great! We got no supplies, barely any ammo and no way off this rock!” one of the marines yelled. “WOULD YOU SHUT UP?” David asked the marine. “Listen I saw an abandoned colony not too far from here, it’s going to start raining acid so we gotta get to shelter now!” said David.

Chapter 2: Stranded

Video log 2

Private David Shepard here, our ship crashed on the planet and we have very little supplies, the men are starting to fall apart and the power is usually down. There is these creepy things in jars at the med-lab. Says there called “Xenomorphs” Anyways we gotta go try to re-route the power to OPS.

END OF TRANSMISSION…

Chapter 3:
No hope In hadleys

David awoke after being unconscious for apparently quite some time. Picking up his pulse rifle he looked at a ominous blue glow caused by the destruction of the ATMO processor. Bishop, the android assigned to the team had helped David get on his feet. Acheron, or LV-426 was a barren wasteland with unpredictable weather. least the air was breathable. “quickly, we got to get to Hadleys hope before the storm hits, if were lucky the colony still has power.” the general barked and we began to move. We were moving through a path cut through rubble and came across an abandoned APC, it seemed to have been melted away and the axle was destroyed.

Inside the colony was hanging loose wires and more melted metal. One hole was at least melted through three floors. “David get a welder on that door.” And David turned his welder on and cut through the old seam. Inside was an old ops. And the power breaker. David moved towards the breaker and he electrocuted himself once before the electricity hummed and lights turned on. A sigh of relief surged through everyone before someone yelled “CONTACT FIRE!” and pulse rifles began to fire followed by the smart gunners and flamethrowers. Screams of the Xenomorphs echoed through the abandoned halls, penetrated by the sound of gunfire. Suddenly the Xenomorphs retreated and the marines lowered their weapons. Thick smoke was in the air around them. “Why did they retreat like that?” Hudson asked and looked around.

PredAlienWarrior, Human, 10 years ago

^Is that suppose to follow the exact story of ACM?

EliteHunter13, Human, 10 years ago

Do you guys mind if I pop in?

EliteHunter13, Human, 10 years ago

Yes, or no, I will be fine with either desicion.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

You don't have to ask to post a story; that's what the thread is for.