AVP3 movie

Dark, Yautja, 11 years ago

What do you guys think is gonna happen in the next alien vs predator movie, I think the Weyland-Yutani corporation would have made copis of the plasma pistol and are probably engaging a xenomorph infestation eg. a facehugger survived the firebombing. Then predators would come to destroy all evidence of the pistol thats what I think will happen, what do you think will happen?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I personally don't think there will be another AvP movie, but in the VERY unlikely event that I'm wrong, it will probably be a reboot, and will probably be something like the Dark Horse comic series.

daveberg, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm personally hoping that they will leave these vs movies well alone now. We've all seen how bad they can be. I don't even class them as being part of the Alien or Predator franchises. Just two stand alone films that, well...pretty much sucked.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I really hope no one ever does one again, considering they let anybody do one of these nowadays.

There probably is no way to get these to the level of the standalone films, but they can be done right. Let's just not have anyone try for a while.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm not sure what would happen but I think that maybe we get a little further in the future where humans learned how to use poredator tech and weyland joined up with yutani.

Dark, Yautja, 11 years ago

I think Weyland already joined up with yutani

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

I wouldn't mind one more avp movie if it was done well. Hopefully in set in the future and not on the Earth again.

Predlover22, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well, seeing as how hardly anything from the first movie relates to the second one I mean pretty much the only thing related is the Predilian. And seeing as how short the scenes between the predator and aliens are.

I would say that in the next movie it would start with a group of scientist's observing the device and running some test's on it. Then one blooded warrior is sent down to kill all the humans in the building and aquire the weapon. But then it turns out a young alien queen survived the explosion because it was attached to the helicopter that the family escaped on. And then the predator has to fight off all the xenomorphs and all the humans die slowly one by one. But in the end the predator dies [Cause in every freaking movie the predator has to die because of lazy story writers] With all the humans dead but a few xenomorphs still alive and they go around terrorizzing the city and the goverment tries to stop them.

And then there will probobly be a cliffhanger there if thier planning to make another movie.

And how do you know thier going to make another AVP movie? Im just saying they could just stop the series because AVP 2 just stinked, it ruined the series! It was truly awful and im sure lots of people will agree with me. And if they dont make another AVP movie then im going to freaking write an AVP3 script and go to universal studios or whatever and show them and try to get them to make another movie in the sereies!

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 11 years ago

All I'd throw in here is that I'd love to see AVP with an off world setting. Maybe less family drama stuff and more spaceships.

JoseWarner, Yautja, 11 years ago

No idea what will happen in next alien vs predator movie. But i am sure that movie will be interesting.

http://www.tvs-martin.com/

Ravagers, Yautja, 11 years ago

Why don't they just leave AvP alone because the AvP movie franchise is already dead(AVPR made sure of that), they don't really need to kill it more.

^ Yeah, I've got to agree with that. To screw it up so badly the first time around was pretty bad, but to screw up even worse the second time was unacceptable. AvP was never gonna be Hamlet, but they could have done better than THAT.

I mean, charging people money for AVPR was actually morally wrong. It was THAT bad.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Im pretty sure i could make it alot worse!

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

AvP was ok but it wasn't spectacular(don't kill me, just voicing my opinion!) but AvPR was the worst film in history.

^ Clearly you've never seen "MANOS: The Hands of Fate."

beotray, Yautja, 11 years ago

i will love to see avp 3! i will will love it if it where on another planet and in the future where humans and yuatja willjoin forces. They crash-landed on a alien planet infested with xenos! then there is a bad blood on nobodys side but himself.

daveberg, Yautja, 11 years ago

If this film gets made, I may have to visit Fox studios with half a ton of gasoline and a large pack of matches.

No more of this rubbish. 2 half baked pieces of scrotum on film are more than enough.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

^Literally just a short film about two half-baked pieces of scrotum HAVE to be somewhere in the world right at this very moment.

We could market the first half as AVP3D and the second as AVP4EVER. It's a brilliant thought that just occurred to me. It's like the lost episode. Brilliant, I'm telling you.

I'm still pulling for Predator vs. Godzilla, myself.

chandler810, Yautja, 11 years ago

In the future after alien reserection. On a mining astoroid shipment comes in with a couple of creates from the company. They open them and find a couple of alien eggs from the ripley/queen combo. Face huggers latch one and the two are taken to the hospital wing. The chest buster escape and hid. One is a queen they both grow and start running around killing. The secrity forces call in the marines. Two hunters pick up the signal and land on the outskirts and enter though a mining tunnel. Aliens have been breeding predators start killing them. Marines land and start killing aliens they all meet and Predators are killed by queen alien and a marine the marines are being picked off by the aliens. The last couple of marines find the predator's body and set off the bomb. The mining facility is destoyed and the two marines make it out in the last second. As they fly away a ship decloaks and a predator follows them out into space.

jaguargod, Yautja, 11 years ago

The ONLY way that another AvP movie should be made is if it someone like Ridley, Cameron, Whedon, or another top quality director is on board. Considering that they will never do it, this franchise should stay in the grave.