what happens if a facehugger hugs an alien?

Dark, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well I think something messed up will come out because I have never seen their natural form but if there is I think maybe spider form where they chestburst out of a facehugger, what do you think?

jaguargod, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm pretty sure that they don't attack their own species. They have a hive mentality, focused solely on species survival and proliferation. In Alien 3, the dog alien refused to attack Ripley because of the chestburster she had inside of her. Not to metion the fact that if the facehugger did try to insert it's umbillicus down the alien's throat, the inner jaws would just shred it.

Predlover22, Yautja, 11 years ago

I doubt that would happen inder any seconstances. But in some crazy way that dose happen I think nothing would happen simce well...it dosent look like there would be any room for the chest burster plus the xenomorph would prbobly claw off the facehugger. AND I think the chestburster would die in the alien because...well im not really sure how but there's a type of wasp that lays eggs in other insects and for some reson it dosent work when they lay eggs in thier own species.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yo+Dawg.jpg

daveberg, Yautja, 11 years ago

^^^I laughed Hard at that.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

I am very glad :D

black_warrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

hahaha, I was thinking the same thing. We put a xeno in your xeno so you can tear shit up while you're tearing shit up.

However....tiny mouth would just punch the little bastard off the xeno's face.

esxf77, Yautja, 11 years ago

esxf77

The facehugger might jump off of the alien if it ever happens. even though all of the aliens have feramone.

Bad_Apple27, Yautja, 11 years ago

if it did it woud most like die from the acid

daveberg, Yautja, 11 years ago

You'd get this:

Stallone.jpg

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Aw, WTF MAN! NOT COOL.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Pff. I've seen worse.