2nd Prometheus Trailer.

ash, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

I looked at the IMAX Trailer and thought OMG amazing, until I came across this trailer and SO much more information is given from this much longer trailer. Enjoy guys! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA6OKoW30Pk

Also "We where so wrong" Line sound familiar?

"Cut it off!" Sounds like a facehugger to me?

The Jockey's ship started to leave once Prometheus landed on LV426 to head for earth? They brought the humans to the planet, so is it an experiment from the Jockeys? This is mind blowingly exciting guys and gals.

2:03 - 2:05 there is definitely something in that chamber with that women moving. Early stage Alien? So many questions...
Edit this mods if you can make the link much better and highlight it maybe?

facehugger.png

Facehugger?! Am I right?! :O

Praetorian, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

I would bet that it's the jockey head.

But this ones I dont know what they are:

Prometheus Official Trailer Screenshot 46

Prometheus Official Trailer Screenshot 45

That first image looks like a contact lense falling out? I'm trying to work out that second image. A mutation from the little worm like things coming from those pods fassbender finds?
If this is the Jockey's head then it looks alot different to the guy in the trailer who opens the turret and even the guy from the very beginning of the full trailer, both the heads are much more round?

If you look closely to the right hand side of the "head" You can see a distinct hand like bone no? It looks like a more "fatter" version of a facehugger. Like an early stage of evolution. This doctor doesn't seem shocked either in this image.

Maybe! Just maybe, the jockey mutated to this image of Jockey's head, thus creating a much more deadlier creature, ending on the final Alien bursting out and ending the film?

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Well, shit. I'm actually afraid to read up on or watch any new news/trailers that come out from now on - it might reveal too much and kill the excitement for me. As of now this is actually the movie I'm hyped up for most, just right above The Dark Knight Rises and the other superhero movies coming out. And that's a tough thing to say considering how much of a Spider-Man fanboy I used to be.

Honestly, I really don't mind the chestburster ending, but that's too predictable.If it really does end like that, it'd be a terrific way to show AVP how it could have been... and a satisfying shit-toss toward the AVP franchise from the fanbase.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

@ Bloo: Well, if they hadn't turned Spidey into a skateboarding hipster maybe people would be a bit more keen on it.

SORRY, SORRY, That's my angry nerd coming out.

Maybe they'll find a different way to do the chestbursting. I remember the original plan in Alien was to have the thing's fingers pop out first, rip the chest open, and pull itself out.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

C - section.

Pause the trailer when you see Noomi stumbling down the corridor with very little on - you can see she has staples/stitches on her stomach on the left hand side.

The chap with the tendril coming out of his eye is Shaw's boyfriend. So it looks like there is a sex scene between the two after he has been infected which i'm presuming is leading to Shaw being impregnated with something rather nasty....

Also note, there is a HELL of a lot of coverage being given to the 'David' android. I think he will be pivotal to the plot, a mechanoid crossing paths with biological findings? Put the two together........

I agree Dave, also in the clip, I'm assuming naomi is the one on that table and where her head would be there is a few fast shits of something moving left and right. You think this is an early stage facehugger of some kind?

facehugger2.png

Is this the same scene as this photo?!

facehugger.png

daveberg, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

I think it's a different scene. The bottom still seems to be linked to a part in the film where the crew are examining the 'head' or 'helmet' of the space Jockey.

15.jpg

Where the first one, there is most definitely SOMETHING that has been removed from Noomi (Shaw) which I think ends up being the main beasty in the film...