Your Favorite Race and Why.

Peterson, Human, 12 years ago

So heres a question more or less like a poll, what is your favorite race out of any of the Franchise Movies or Games, It can be the Aliens, the Predators or the Marines, so lets here it!

My personal Favorite are the Marines, Simply because the ultimate struggle of survival always makes for a great story, Playing as the Marines in the games has almost always left you at a disadvantage expecially against the Predators, that struggle, that difficulty is why I love the Marines.

BananaAlienKing, Human, 12 years ago

Although my favorite species is the xenomorph because of pure biological power and amazing agility and sealth, i agree that the marines always having a struggle and a challenge is pretty cool.

supersonicman96, Human, 12 years ago

My favorite is the Predators because they fight with honor, they use camoflauge, and there just epicness reincarnated

Shadowwall, Human, 12 years ago

Good story, honor , fight for survival ... I rather prefer absolute power !
The endless hordes of xenomorphs will make the once that fight for survival shit their pants ,the once that fight for honor fail and everything else shall be OBLITERATED!

You can shoot them, spear them, nate em, cage em, nuke em, ...

It's useless ... cause tonight ... THE XENOMORPHS FIGHT !!!

Deathdrop, Human, 12 years ago

I've liked the Preds since I was a kid, mostly because that's who you played in the AvP arcade game, but also because the idea of exploring a whole universe of alien worlds (and being able to kick ass on all of them) appealed to me.

XENOMETALER, Human, 12 years ago

fine BUT THE ALENS KICK ASSES WITHOUT ANY WEAPON HELP ONLY ITS BODIES
T-H-E-Y R-U-L-E
FEEL LIKE A XENOMORPH¡

Deathdrop, Human, 12 years ago

^ Please stop typing in all caps.

-Bloo-, Human, 12 years ago

Even though I've seen this done to death, it's always nice to bring it up every few months.

The most interesting species to me is the Xenomorph. He's a pretty cool guy.

Shadowwall, Human, 12 years ago

The XENOMORPHS deserve caps...

-Bloo-, Human, 12 years ago

Coincidentally, the first film in the series is supposed to be written as ALIEN, or maybe A L I E N. However, that can get obnoxious fast - keep in mind that nearly every movie poster sets their title in all caps.

I wouldn't talk about PROMETHEUS or PREDATOR like this ALL THE GODDAMN TIME.

For example: "I was watching PREDATOR yesterday and the PREDATOR was so much more badass than the PREDATOR in ALIEN VS PREDATOR but the QUEEN in ALIEN VS PREDATOR was so much cooler than in ALIENS because in ALIENS the ALIEN QUEEN wasn't like a T. Rex and I like my ALIEN QUEENS in ALIEN movies to be like DINOSAURS. ALSO DOES ANYONE WANT TO RPG"

Peterson, Human, 12 years ago

and enough said on that, All members remember that typing in all caps is considered a form of spamm, with that being said, From now on just make sure you don't type in all caps, there is no point to the matter, Thank you bloo for your never ending entertainment you bring me with your posts, now then other then that stay on topic, thank you.

bloodstriker, Human, 12 years ago

Man ive been out of here for a time if anyone can fill me in what happened etc....it would have to be all of them here their all pretty beast expiscialy the marines in avp3 rookie was a badass.