The best Predator weapon

supersonicman96, Yautja, 12 years ago

Tell me what the best Predator weapon is in your oppinion and then explain why.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

My favourite Predator weapon is the speargun.

Long range, sharp, deadly, covers the fact that you're a skull taking, alien monster from across the stars with sharp tip spears that don't explode into hellish fire on impact (like the plasma caster), replicating the ideal of being attacked by a Human sniper rather than a Yautja one.

Good for confusing and killing prey outright, compact and easy to carry (like most Predator weaponry), no honour required to use, fun to hit prey at close range and cause decapertation or use the spears to 'bleed' them, making the preys last few moments more painful and distressing, can also make a handy club/crude spear.

It also allows the hunter to determine the toughest of its prey, the ones that are strong enough to survive will live to fight another day.

Well that's why I like the speargun.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

I really like the ceremonial dagger the youngbloods had in AVP. As bad as the movie was in comparison, you have to admit some of the things in the art department turned out great.

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

Maul. Its badassery in a blade

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Gotta go with the plasma caster. Looks cool, sounds cool, and it was a stroke of genius to have it shoulder-mounted.

shadow_hunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

well for me it's all about the two most iconic weapons they use the wrist/armblades and the combat stick those two weapons alone allow you to be a pure badass in the field

jessejames, Yautja, 12 years ago

personaly i like the serrated whip! that is one insane ass weapon that has a great reach. easy to use able to keep your enemies at a distance and plus you can wrap it around say your opponents weapon and disarm him with it and you can dismember them with it by wrapping it around your opponents limb yanking on it and it'll tear through the limb until i's fully cut off and you can wound your enemies when you swing it like a sword and it hits them tearing into their flesh and tearing up the muscle tissue aswell . it's quick to get out when your in a tight spot and to use quickly, and a skilled warrior useing it can be really deadly and difficult to use. that's why i like the serrated whip

also i like the shuriken a futuristic version of a ninja weapon those things are flying bladed discs of death.

NightBlood, Yautja, 12 years ago

I gotta go with that blade/whip weapon! Now that is pure badass.

jessejames, Yautja, 12 years ago

i agree with you there about the serrated whip night blood it's a purely badass weapon

Dark, Yautja, 12 years ago

I think a good one would be the shuriken, because it is deadly and can be used up close as a melee weapon, it has great power and speed and can cut through a whole xenomorph without slowing down the only flaw I have seen is that if you don't catch it right it will kill you and it doesn't bounce like smart discs it stays embedded in a wall my other option is the combi-stick cause it's powerful, cool-looking and best of all;acid-proof

Predlover22, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ummmm Combistick

Because its useful for long range [Throwing at enimies] and close range [Ragular spearing] And I think the producers/director/writers would agree. I have seen the combistick used frequently in the Predator and AVP series.