My first fanmade ALIENS vid

dewey70, Undefined, 12 years ago

Which I thought you guys might enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVtR450sXA

Mebber, Undefined, 12 years ago

Haha, that's pretty cool.
Halfway through the movie i asked myself if you did made the effort to include the aliens' second set of teeth for a headbite, but then i got the answer. Pretty nice handicraft work with those costumes and accessories.

Hope you'll do a sequel... i'd like to see some ketchup blood and papier mâché guts!

Anyway, very nice work!

Thanks, Mebber, appreciate that! Yeah, I couldn't make an aliens vid without the inner teeth! Will have to wait for grocery day for the sequel, I used all the Karo syrup and red food coloring.

Gaunt, Undefined, 12 years ago

HAHAH! BRILLIANT!!

dewey70 that was a great short film/alien vid, I love how you made most of the props and costumes out of household items. The minature explosion effect didn't get repetitive at all, and I laughed so much with the head bite scene.

The idea of a sequel is exciting and I look forward to it, perhaps you could include a sentry turret or a (ketchup) flamethrower.

Great work, you even managed to go back the your main point (shit brained senators) across at the end, well done, be proud.

Mebber, Undefined, 12 years ago

By the way, i want to see what kind of Xenomorph results from a bucket of shit...

Shadowwall, Undefined, 12 years ago

Well that's another way to look at art ... different ... but amusing.

Good job

Thanks, Gaunt! Until we win the lottery, its all ketchup bottles and caulk guns, lol. Mebber, I suppose that would be a shi-alien.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 12 years ago

I'm impressed, besides that it was pretty damn amusing. Nice work.

concretehunter, Undefined, 12 years ago

Damn that was good!

Thanks! Evidently you can do a lot with some duct tape, property damage, and cussing!