best scene from predator

supersonicman96, Yautja, 12 years ago

Title says it all, tell me what you think was the best scene from the first predator movie.

jaguargod, Yautja, 12 years ago

As far as battle scenes, I think the best one would be where the team is storming the pavillion (btw, I have been to the site where that scene and others were filmed in the mountains of Mismaloya, Mexico...very cool).

As for Predator-related scenes, I would have to say the best scene is where the Predator emerges from the waterfall pool, looking for Arnold, and we get our first real look at him.

BananaAlienKing, Yautja, 12 years ago

The battle scenes are awsome.

daveberg, Yautja, 12 years ago

Dillon VS Predator is one of my favourites.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Love the scene where blain is killed. Whole team opens up on the jungle, then you find out they 'hit nothing!'.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

My favorite is the fight between Dillon and the pred too, especially the scene where Dillon looses his arm and the Pred charges at him.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 12 years ago

I would say my favorite scene is when the Predator uses the plasma caster when looking for Dutch and when he takes off his mask for the first time.

AliceApocalypse, Yautja, 12 years ago

Dutch is crawling out of the water, his mud is rinsing off, and suddenly a pair of wrist blades open on each side of his neck holding his head down. Yikes!

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

My favourite scene from Predator is when we get to have a real glimpse of the actual hunter for the first time, just after the destruction of the Gurrilla camp.

The unrecognisable hand that picks up and studies the dead scorpion still gives me a little shudder every time I see it, the heat vision of the Predators mask adding and even more surreal and monsterous effect.

tawganator, Yautja, 12 years ago

what Gaunt said

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Mac's speech after Blain's death is my all-time favorite Predator moment.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Wow I have so mnay favorite scenes from that movie. I'm gonna go with what Gaunt said.