Metallic life forms

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

sry if this question may have been asked before but aliens are supposed to be metallic life forms. What does that mean exactly? I thought it was chitchin that they were made of

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

Back to basics is what it's all about, alien was a complete success, why interfere with greatness?

froggy.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Yeah, would definately be something like that, Hive structures everywhere, bones of the slaughtered laying all around, that would be awsome - get Giger to design it now!!

rushed.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Topdogg, Yautja, 18 years ago

^lmao, so when they say bio metal they basically mean the exo skeleton hence it being bullet proof

the thing about them being there own race, don’t u think there home land might be similar to what we saw in pitch black, a land of dead animals raped the aliens??

topdogg2.jpg

Exactly - it's 50 50 really TD, personally, i'd rather favour the evolution story, it adds a darker element to the creatures instead of seeing them made with lego bricks by the space jokies, err i mean jockies.

rushed.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

lol, so it does support that theory more that there "made" but again it can work in both favors they still could have evolved like that were they came from

topdogg2.jpg

i do agree with them being the own race but it does ad a good element into the fact they maybe they were made i mean the space mugs had to come up with the something that was unstoppable at that being the wild kittens of death

topdogg2.jpg

The_Reverand, Yautja, 18 years ago

Well, the aliens caprice is basically just hard bone, covered with taught skin that is oenetic makeup that we cannot figure out what the alien life forms' base element. (quote from a giger interview, I soo wish I could find the whole thing to show you guys, still looking)

To Die in Battle Is too Die with Honour
To Die without a Cause is too die for Nothing
- Semper Fi

Yeah it just ruins the whole idea of aliens being perfect killing "machines".

Agreed - the idea that these things were made really ruins the whole mystery and mythos of thr beast.

froggy.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

I personally lik the evolution theory better. The creation theory makes the aliens seem less like the "perfect" killing machines & more like robots

Ancienthunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

sorry but i wanted to bump this up to see if stalker is on cause i havnt seen my buddy for a while

(all acid proof armor)2Writsblades(acid proof),comitstick(Acidproof),2shurikens,Smart Disc(Acid Proof),speargun,plasmacaster, netgun,cermonial dagger,and 2elder daggers(acidproof,and there from Pred2)

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

He's not here!

The term is bio-mechanical. A mix of organic and mechanical parts functioning as one - this comes down to the theories that the aliens were in fact created by the space jokies.

rushed.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

nicholaskang, Yautja, 18 years ago

i myself prefer d thought dat aliens were a part of evolution coz if d space jokies created em then the aliens will lose their scariness

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kharn, Yautja, 18 years ago

Bio Mechanoids yeah, thats the title Giger gives his "monsters" in his paintings and such

And stand alone RULES. I personaly would love to see a absolutley terrifying (wet-cher-pants) Alien movie. Aaah...

-STAB YOU WITH A FORK!-

Well, we can only hope for another stand alone alien or predator movie, i'm sure it'd be an instant improvement on the AVP movies.

rushed.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

scar774, Yautja, 18 years ago

hhhmmm. wut if aliens had even earlyr origens and were just captured by space jockeys. i have a therie that aliens were preds that changed there genetic form and became aliens cause they wanted to be stronger. then they became outcasts and then one was a queen and laid eggs!!

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA

PredatorJay, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yo, i never knew that aliens/xenos were part metallic, thanx for saying

have u ever tried laying ur feed back him dave might be worth it, and that was the picture i had in my head realy hope they pull there fingure out and show someting like that for alien 5 or 6

topdogg2.jpg

Kharn, Yautja, 18 years ago

no no, like in its day ALIEN was scary as hell. i want that effect nowadays. people are to ahrd to scare... it .

Alien is still super creepy... that scene with Brett...

-STAB YOU WITH A FORK-