Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Official HELP for new members thread

Forum

Official HELP for new members thread

Register or login to post
shockwave
2013-04-30 20:01:11
Xenomorph
But im not in a clan yet. Im just waiting to be in shadow serpents because one of shadow serpents sub-leaders said I have to wait a little while before im excepted. By the way thanks again Firehunter. I know italianstall used to have an account on this website though
shockwave: soon to be king of the xenomorphs..... your skull is mine UX, you know why...its because im batman!
The shadows betray you.....because they belong to me!

Feel the wraith of cheesecake!
zero-alpha
2013-08-17 20:54:04
Xenomorph
Do any of you guys know how to find other member's email addresses? (sorry for crapy spelling)

edit: Thank you very much sir
We knew the world would not be the same. Few people cried. Most people were silent. The king is trying to persuade the prince that....he should do his duty, and to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form......and says......... now I have become death.....the destroyer of worlds.zero-alpha
FireHunter
2013-08-18 03:33:48
Xenomorph
Look at their profiles, some people have their emails in there. Also, if you know you're not very good at spelling or something, I wouldn't recommend going into any RPGs or anything like that.
XenoX27
2013-11-04 20:55:51
Xenomorph
Greetings, i am very new here and just have a few questions about making stories for characters. i'm a Xenomorph alien, obviously. i want to post my Xeno's back story in the forum where stories are posted, but i'd like to know if there restrictions. for example i had a story for x27 (also have no idea what to name a Xeno) but her story involved no queen. because of her being in a certain situation. i was told all Xeno's have the potential to become a queen and all Xeno's are born female, and pregnant. which contradicted with my story line. Then i read that /not/ all xeno's are born to be a queen. and there s even a dfferent gesaton period for the birth of a queen. also do i need to follow the classc color scheme. anyway just a few questions i'd like answered.

concretehunter
2013-11-05 00:32:50
Yautja
If you want to explore your character in a controlled environment I'd suggest the RPG character thread found here:

http://www.avpuniverse.com/forum/7955.html
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

XenoX27
2013-11-05 01:00:38
Xenomorph
Thank you concrete hunter, I was wondering, Is there a site I can find good facts about Xenomorphs, i've only found wiki's and we all knows those aren't 100% heck some not even 80% correct. I've been basing my story on what the wiki's say, so I guess that's ok right?

concretehunter
2013-11-05 01:03:48
Yautja
As long as it could fit in one of the film, But i'm not he best person to ask. Try the thread out, There are people that know way more than me!
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

XenoX27
2013-11-05 01:05:44
Xenomorph
Ok i will and thank you for replying

krio
2013-11-20 15:58:38
Xenomorph
In the rules of the RPG it says that temas up to three can fight against each other but the mods said that it must always be a 1 on 1 fight.

Venom snake:
Standing on the edge of the crater, like my brothers once said, and the ashes are all cold now. No more bullets, and the embers are dead. whispers in the air tell the tale of the brothers gone. Desolation, devastation. What a mess we made when it all went wrong....
Tuand9
2013-11-23 01:52:09
Xenomorph
I can't join a clan why?
skull_ripper
2013-11-23 02:27:11
Yautja
You must post in the Clan recruitment thread saying what Clan you wish to join, after you say it in that thread you will be observed by the Clan leader of the Clan you wish to join for one to two weeks, after which time they will say if they think you are worthy of the Clan.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
Predalien-9282
2013-11-28 00:35:44
Xenomorph
Can I start a clan and if I can how?
Loyalty is the key to victory,and the hive shall live.
Register or login to post

Alien Comics

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners