OLD Request a Fight Topic (Don't post here)

Peterson, Human, 12 years ago

Here you can all Official Request a fight with another member who may ether decline or accept your challenge. Note all RPG rules are in effect within the sparring chamber and all members are expected to adhear to the RPG rules and regulations. If you have any confusion or unaware of the current rules for RPGS please refer to our Messageboard rules topic which is pinned at the top of the page.

predahound, Human, 12 years ago

who wants to RPG with me??

badapple24, Human, 12 years ago

i'll rpg with you

yeah just tell me when and how can we start the rpg

There will be a topic with both your names on it under the rpg tab.

Praetorian, Human, 12 years ago

You can fight here:
predahound vs badapple24

is there a time limit??

Gaunt, Human, 12 years ago

There is no time limit, your RPG can last for as long as it needs to until you come to a victory, a loss or a draw (after which it's good to congratulate each other and write a good ending to your epic battle).

So enjoy you fight and take your time, win or lose, it's just the fun of the game.

yup ok thanks ^^

jessejames, Human, 12 years ago

hey gaunt you wanna rematch?

bloodstriker, Human, 12 years ago

anyone wanna rpg? jesse?

Iseijin, Human, 12 years ago

I'm willing to get a practice fight in to get my typing fingers loosened up, and to help others practice their RPG skills as well. I'm very flexible and can guide through anything from fighting 'etiquette' to grammar and spelling; I have no qualms in being used as a punching bag for Predators or Marines willing to test their mettle against a veteran Xenomorph (Iseijin) or a nameless NPC xeno.

I'd like the practice again, Jessejames, Bloodstriker, Iseijin, how about we all tag into one fight to make it interesting?

Sounds good! You wanna team up against the human and Predator? You're just a wee lil' chestbuster though; you can ride on Iseijin's back! She'll teach wittle Gaunt the ropes. The acid-blooded, chitinous ropes.

Alright your match has been set up and can be found here Guant &Iseijin vs Bloodstriker & Jessejames

I was thinking a free for all but whatever, lets make this a good game.

Uh who wants to start? Should I?

If you could start that'd be great. It's currently 20:39 here (8:39pm) in Spain so that's dinner time for me, I'll be around after - roughly in an hour or so - to really get some typing going.

Thanks in advance!

Done, one short plot and the potential for alot of mess.

Lets all have a good game :)

Phantom, Human, 12 years ago

Sooooo... I think I got a handle on how things operate here, who's up for a fight? Nitgeria is iching to prove herself! (find her profile on the rpg character profiles)

shadow_hunter, Human, 12 years ago

hey there long time since ive been here anyone wanna fight?

badapple24, Human, 12 years ago

I was wondering can you be in more than one rpg fight at one time