SuperTrey007, Yautja, 11 years ago

So many posts are we at?

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

It is listed to the right of the topic on the Forum page and it is 926 now.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Dammit, Trey!

SuperTrey007, Yautja, 11 years ago

What'd I do this time.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

Look at the posts on page 77, smartass

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Play nice, children.

EDIT: I just bought Skyrim, so I'll see you all next year.

don't forget the DLC

Bethesda is always the cause of my hiatuses. Remember that Bloo-free Christmas a few years ago? Fallout 3, baby.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

What a coinkydink! I just got Skyrim too!

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

What do you play as in Skyrim

Just played a game of Mahjong and then this happens.

ohcomeonp.jpg

It's at times like this when you know that someone is just screwing with you.

Shadow Serpents, I'd like you to read the newest thread in the clan room when you've got the time. Thanks.

So anyway. Skyrim. Haven't gotten around to it yet. I know, shame on me, right? Let me tell you that I haven't even beaten New Vegas yet. Or even played any of Obvlivion's DLCs.

I'm such a disappointment to the gaming community.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Don't know what Skyrim is but I am looking forward to finally getting my hands all all the COD games and all Halo games. And all the Gears of War games.

@tawganator

Same thing happen to me when playing mahjong. I hate it when that happens. Haven't played it since the last time I got down to the last two bricks and it conned me!

After hearing about Aurora my mo said she never wants to go to another theater again. I don't blame her, I'm a little uneasy myself now. I might not even catch the Prometheus prequel if they do one.

HOLY FUCK I'M A WEREWOLF AND I'M FUCKING BEATING FOOLS DOWN AND EATING THEM FOR HEALTH.

This is better than sex.

FOOLISH BOY, IT IS SEX.

You guys drunk posted again didn't you?

The only thing I'm drunk on right now is the indescribable ecstasy of headbutting the undead back to the grave. That and the occasional rage-quit after getting killed by falling too hard.

@DL: Please, if that was a drunk post, I'd probably be talking to you like an object and I'd be asking him to show me his werewolf genitals. Or asking you for your genital's werewolves and he for his "objects."

@Deathdrop

Okay. Wait are you playing a game or something?

@Bloo

Ok I'll be sure to remember that in the future.

Come on. You know what Skyrim is. Everyone knows what it is. It's Fallout with dragons.