-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well, at least you figured that much out. Now let's rearrange your taste buds to accommodate pad thai and beef pho.

SuperTrey007, Yautja, 11 years ago

Get yo fingers off my taste buds.

SIR, CALM DOWN AND LET ME LOVE YOU.

I wont calm down.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Fight, Fight, Fight!

Kiss, kiss, kiss

I am not gonna fight someone else.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Are you talking to me? I said "are you talking to me?"! Do you feel lucky punk? Then it's time to dual! Go ahead make my day. Come at me bro!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEIIIT.

EDIT: Soon gonna time for a new off-topic thread...

Number 8 is really coming? The prophecy was true.

8ball_0.jpg

That's good, Trey.

There's not much of a fight in that, anyway.
Schwarzenegger+Tours+Tesla+Motors+Highlight+6T8vZSDZuvQl.jpg

915 up in this bitch.

Going for 1000?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Without DeathWraith around I'm certain to win the 1000th post!

Then let the challenge begin...

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Just found out my dog has cancer. Everyday he keeps looking at me with the same big eyes and optimistic look he gave me since he was a puppy. How do I tell something I cant talk to that It may have to die in the next few weeks. I have autism so its hard for me to connect to people, I guess its funny because the one thing in the world I'm most connected to cant talk to me. I had him since I was 4, So he's been with me his entire life. Infact i have only handful of memories before he was in my life.
390710_10151103284835492_858216264_n.jpg"

So with the same optimistic look he's had through his life, He's going to look me in the eyes confused and scared of the darkness ahead. I'm going to have to hold him while he dies.

They've given him steroids but the cancer is advanced. He's got tumors under his neck and on parts of his legs. If the steroids work he will have 6 months. And if they don't he will have maybe a few weeks. Ill keep you guys updated.

It'd be great if he just suddenly popped up for the thousandth post.

But I don't even know why you all bother. You might as well start the new topic right after I post this because I'm going to win the shit out of this thread.

Edit: Oh god. I posted right after you did and didn't look back. I was talking about DW, not your dog. I had to kill one of my dogs about 6-8 yeas ago, so I know how that can affect people. I'm sorry about your dog.

I'll win the thread for you, don't worry.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

@concretehunter

Having been through the agony of losing one dog and fearing for the life of another I know exactly what you are going through right now. My dogs are my best friends too even more so than some of the people I know. Hopefully the treatment works and your dog will have more than just a few weeks or months left. No one should have to lose their best friend and especially to a horrible illness like cancer. Whatever you do don't give up. Hang in there CH.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

I know how you feel. When I was in Middle School the very first dog I ever got, a Great Dane/Mastiff mix, died of old age. I had cried silently before in the past but this time I broke down sobbing. We all know sooner or later death will come but illness and accident are unnatural and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I hope your buddy pulls through. Stay strong, brother.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 11 years ago

You have every ounce of sympathy from me in this tough situation. I'm still dealing with the sudden passing of Remy. You pet is your best friend no matter what. It doesn't matter if you have a dog, a cat, a snake, a horse, a bird, a turtle or a spider. Stay strong and help you buddy beat that cancer.

I am saddened by your situation and you have my sympathies because I have suffered the loss of a family pet twice. First was a Border Coli x German Shepherd and the other was a Tri-Coloured Cattle Dog. I currently have another dog but is a in house dog and has away of getting what she wants (mainly food wise) but she is getting old and the thought of loosing her is heart breaking. I recommend that you focus your energies on spending more time with your pet and creating memories that you can hold onto to make the eventual passing easier on you. Every animal deserves a happy life and it's our responsibility to help make that happen.