*screams in terror*

NO NOT THE PIZZA TOO!

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Pizza it is

awesome-pizza-is-awesome._1.jpg60ba1623t-pizza-win.jpg

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

You magnificent bastard.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I declare Tawganator as our pizza dispenser, and Gaunt, as you all well know, is our provider of cakes. Because fuck me if that last pizza didn't give your brain and stomach mini-boners.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

Once again I had some really weird dreams. I dreamt that I was in school and we were all told that some people were killers and then I excused some of my friends of being vampires, and then when I woke up, I couldn't move which happens when I oversleep. And thats my day so far.

Weird. I can't move when I'm deprived of sleep, not when I get too much.

Speaking of which' it's 4:35am and I just had a shit load of juice and mocha. I should get to sleep.

I need plenty of energy for the IMAX premiere of The Dark Knight Rises. Hell. Fucking. Yeah.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I get cold if I stay up late and don't get sleep and my jaw will twitch if I stay up late as well.

Won't be able to see The Dark Knight in theaters this time.

Your dream is weird but mine is nuts. Land Shark hunting. Catching small sharks bare handed then eating them while being chased by a big ass Great White.

Wish I had a dream like that

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I once woke up at 3:00 in the morning after dreaming that there were rats crawling around in my bed with me. I slept on the couch for the rest of the night.

Also, a friend of mine said he once had a dream that he was in a room with a floating pair of pants.

Life is good. No work today, Ginger Beer in one hand and a packet of chips in the other. Ooh just won a free Twix bar just then. And to top it all off I've got the place to myself so I can enjoy MY music for once.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

^You're lucky then. My parents complain most of the time when I play my music on the speakers. Except for Indestructible by Disturbed which my mother actually likes and Been to Hell by Hollywood Undead which my dad likes. I also don't have my own place yet mainly because a lot of the apartments in my area don't take pets and I don't have a job right now so I can't pay rent. I would get a cheap place but all the cheap places are in bad neighborhoods.

I just got back from the premiere.

Holy shit. Holy shit.

My HSQ was through the roof.

SuperTrey007, Yautja, 11 years ago

Any1 have an idea as to how to add my sig picture.

I told you how a few days ago. Its even in the rules forum. =/

There are two (stickied! Stickied!) threads to find out where you can do that shit (the rules and, maybe not mysteriously, the signature topic), and there are literally a million links to one of those threads in everyone's goddamn signature.

You might think, "Oh, but Bloo doesn't! How ironic!" First of all, that arguably isn't irony, and second, no, I don't have a link to either of those threads in my signature because everyone else does.

Super Trey, are you going to tell me you also don't like Vietnamese food? Don't disappoint me three times in a row. We have so much to live for.

This is America, goddammit.

I DON'T LIKE VIETNAMESE FOOD! and i still diont understand how to do the sig thing.

NVM! I figured it out