-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

When I was younger, I thought "Baby Got Back" was the funniest shit in existence.

This was the '90s when ass jokes were a common and prevalent insult/joke among peers.

I mean, they still are now, just not in the same way.

@Pv2: The emphasis in the sentence is weird, I'm more freaked out at this page than anything else.

ragnarok521, Yautja, 11 years ago

what the hell is going on this topic 71 pages ! and i dont even understand what your talking about ...

^Try 7 threads of this nonsense.

That's why we can seem extra fuckin' wack in this thread. Everywhere else on the forums we can be civilized... mostly.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

I did alot of crazy stuff when i was in school. I told my tech teacher to suck cheese out of a donkeys ass once.

Another time i was in a shouting match with my head of year because a teacher called me gay (What she actually said was "I dont want you to make kissy faces at your friend in class, I dont care if you're incredibly attracted to him) Which in the end turned out that she had to get warned and almost lost her job.

My head of year was trying to "Resolve" this my saying. "She didnt call you gay specifically" To which i responded "I could say you love to stuck cocks on the weekend. But im not calling you gay specifically" Lulz ensured.

True story

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

When I was in High School, my friend and I took a pair of briefs, rubbed the ass-end in mud to simulate track marks, and hung them out of the second story window just as the 6th period gym class was walking outside.

Shit that's good.

When I was high school, all we ever did was photobomb the hell out of any official school function pictures. One of my friends got into the official cheerleading picture. His presence is subtle and you almost can't see him, but when you do, it's all you can see.

On a less subtle note (as if track marked underwear could be described as "subtle") a friend of mine once put a straw in his armpit and blew into it as hard as e could during lunch. Immature, I know, but much funnier than it should have been.

Also, when the yearbook class passed out the "____ of the year" voting sheets, we just wrote in the names of 80's cartoon villains.

EDIT: Oh, and this other time when a bunch of chicks were whining about Myspace (remember that?), we pulled out a bar of soap (because they were acting like they were in a soap opera, get it?), slammed it on their table, and then pimped away.

... We were kind of dicks, come to think of it.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 11 years ago

At prom me and a bunch of my friends stood behind the popular kids right as they were about to get their picture taken and threw up the Devil Horns.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

I did some real stupid things when I was in primary school. I punched the principle and kicked a teacher over the most pointless reasons and constantly left the school. After that nothing of any note is worth to mention... What?

I was actually a part of the "popular" crowd. There were two, really: the Asians (plus some other foreigners and white people) and the sports people. The Asians consisted of a variety of people (musicians, tech guys, or just people who liked to hang out, really) who weren't stupid assholes and the sports people were like the Asians except less diverse and did a lot more shit like drugs and drinking.

But our school was pretty much all cool with each other, except for the loner kids who all formed their own group and purposely secluded themselves to the hallways and almost always blocked the way to fucking shop class with their poorly executed meme jokes and hipster-esque appearances, and, um... wow, I might have also been a dick.

@DD: Yeah, but your dickory sounds amusing.

@Taw: You aren't, like... Shia Lebouf in Disturbia, are you?

I have got no clue on what that is. But I do smell Tacos.

Tacos? You know what to do.

Basically he punches his spanish teacher or something, or his history teacher is spanish... Anyway, he gets in deep shit, and stuff happens.

I'll type on the keyboard with one hand and mouse click with the other. I'll take a Taco and eat it!

There's a good fellow.

^I can't believe he fell for it.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 11 years ago

Opinions on politics anyone?

Not only is that one of the mortal taboos of casual conversation, sir, but you even brought it up like you were asking me what I had for goddamn lunch.

I had spam and rice, thank you for asking.

SPAM AND RICE ARE TEH LIBREL MEDIAZ!!111!!

Fuck bitches!
Smoke vodka!
Eat cereal!

Motherfuckers, we'll eat out those communist sons-a-bitches and then shit them back into their own mouths through their assholes!

And we're gonna do it to prevent war!

Also Obamacare and rapist jokes and Florida zombies and European governments!