DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Alright Maleware Monday is coming up guys. Good luck. For those of you who will lose internet on their computers, it's been nice knowing you guys. If I lose internet I want to say this:

This website and it's members have been amazing.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

What, the internet is going to broked?

^Yeah the FBI is planning on taking down some safety net thing at 12:01(not sure if it's am or pm) today! Something about catching criminals, they did a story about it in USA Today. If you don't have Maleware protection you're BONED. This is why I can't stand criminals and idiots. It's sorta like the situation with Four Loko, owning Rottweilers in Iowa and a few other pain in the ass laws and legislations. It takes a few morons to ruin it for EVERYONE!

EDIT: Never mind Maleware Monday took place at 12:01 midnight so I'm good!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Four Loko is retarded no matter who does it. The fact that pot is illegal but THAT shit is allowed is... I don't even know how to verbalize how stupid it is.

^Never tried pot before but I know people who have smoked it so I see your point. My mention of Four Loko was more of an example despite me never going try it. I don't even drink yet but I like to read about assorted beers, wines and liquors so when I can drink I'll know what to select. Of course anything with the nickname "Blackout in a can" would and should be avoided.

jackwrites, Yautja, 11 years ago

That's nice news.....

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ive never been one to stick my fingers in the rotten honey pot known as the Off topic thread. But i feel that in doing so i've doomed myself to the rare witty remark and stupid question. So i guess since most of you dont know me well despite how long ive been here i guess i could let you guys know abit about me.

My name is Francis but people call me Frankie. I've been here for what seams to be 3-4 years. I like guiness, World of Warcraft and Lore, Lots and lots of lore. Infact im doing a radio show on video games that you lot can catch at Nordrassilradio.com at 10pm GMT on thursday. You can here my high pitched southern voice on the airwaves. But if im honest this isnt about self publicity.

Ill admit that AvP got me into the whole universe as a whole so you can thank those films atleast for bringing me here. There isnt much to say really. I just hope that this website goes on for years. There is history here, Archives and a community. Its nice to know that the people who stay here until the end of its days remember the good times we have here. If the site goes down one day and never goes back up then we will go our seperate ways, So if that happens then this is all im going to say on the matter.

Sorry for my rant, I needed it.

^I made a mistake I edited my post yesterday about Maleware Monday.

Sorry freaking you out =(.

CONAN! WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?

The young ones, Guinness, Sex with Christina carpenter and black tar heroin.

Oh and this site is alright i guess

Sometimes crying it out literally rids the body of the bad shit. (Pro tip: Shitting also gets rid of the bad shit.)

Fact.

I bought the clean version of Comin'In Hot by Hollywood Undead on iTunes yesterday and so far the only thing they edited out was bone, cock, drug and some other word that was said to fast for me to hear. Yet they kept everything that normally would have been edited out. What gives?

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

I can't believe they remade that movie...

To be fair, it's based on a much older property. But still:

TO CRAHSH YA ENAMEH, TOH SEE DEM DRIVEN BEFOUR YOO, TA HEYAH DA LAMENTASHUNS AF DA WEEMIN!

Good stuff.

^Ok I'm lost here, what movie are you talking about? Because their a tons of movies that have been remade that should not have been remade.

Conan the Barbarian. In it, Arnold is asked "CONAN! WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?"

To which he responds,

"TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMY, TO SEE HIM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THE WOMEN."

Page 70 is now my favorite.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Oh stop it! Wait till you see what they did on page 71.

When i was younger i would get small sachets of sugar and pour it on my teachers shoes when they werent looking. Then id get angry at them when they get it on the floor or shake it off there shoe.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

When I was younger, I decided to lay down on the floor during class. My first grade teacher thought I had a heart attack and ran to me. I wasn't a bad kid, I was just prone to saying and doing stupid stuff.