Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

^ I've always wondered: When two people fencing first attack, does one of them yell "enguard!"? Because that would be awesome.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Damn it Deathdrop, I forgot I made you an updated version of your current signature, here it is! USE IT MATE!

Code:
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/2954/ddv2.png

Preview:
ddv2.png

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

@black_warrior

Thank's for that one. I'll have to talk to my dad about that.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

@DarkLioness Don't bother getting an xbox360 in 2014 the new one will be out but that's just my opinion

So anyone like cheese? I have many favourites so I'm not going to bother naming them. What about you?

Venezuelan Beaver Cheese is undoubtedly the best.

Extra Sharp Aged Chedder Cheese and Mizithra Cheese!

black_warrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

Muenster, with jalapenos.

This is why I love this thread.

I wish I had some Camembert but the cat had eaten eat. Have to settle for Brie then, it's close but not the same.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

The judge has to say enguard, the fencers fence when he says it

Now you know. And knowing is half the battle!

Thanks for the new sig, PV2. This is the coolest one yet.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Much appreciated mate.

Not being able to click on these Prometheus threads until this weekend is driving me insane.

HOT DAMN! My chestburster T-shIrt arrived yesterday!

Ok I had my Root Canal today. It took about 3 hours and so far so good no pain. Save for when they did the shots in my mouth to numb the area and when the stuff began to wear off. I had no idea how wide I could open my jaw until today either. So they fitted me with a temporary crown(aluminum so now I'm Bionic!) and then a couple of weeks from now they'll fit me with the perminant crown. My mouth was numb for a while and then it began to hurt a little and I began to feel sleepy and groggy. Plus I'm on antibiotics and a painkiller right now.

Well everybody I survived my Root Canal! Tomorrow I'm off to see The Avengers and Prometheus!

Peace out!

Even ESPN is spoiling Prometheus. Jesus.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Im sitting here looking at an old Half life 2 Death match RP server i used to play with people i got to know like family, I must of spent days on there. One day i stopped and i guess moved on. Its been about 2 years since i went on. now im back on steam and and the server was shut down. Im mentaly sobbing to myself while browsing the old forums.

Aint life grand and brilliant, The way that you have to move on.

Somedays i wish i wasnt as supressive as i am.

@Deathdrop

Well that sucks.

^ It sucked more for everyone else in the room when I suddenly put my fingers in my ears and went "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH" with my eyes closed.