black_warrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

Indeed it has been, got a lot going on. Finally in college and getting to studying my major, been quite hectic. What have I missed? Why was balatu cleared out?

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

College eh? What year did you just complete?

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

What are you majoring in?

Just completed my first year, majoring in Computer Science (going for software programming, just learned Java)

Mebber, Yautja, 11 years ago

I hate java. Wuah. Not because i'm a programmer, but because all java apps i use seem to be tricky, regardless of my system.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

A co-worker of mine is going for the same field. Its sweet cause he keeps giving me these awesome programing/design books. Even offered me some software and OS's. Everything software wise is dirt cheap because of his student status.

Anyways if I had the patience I'd be doing the same thing. What happened with Balatu is Stalker and doc cleaned house, cleared out all the inactive members. I'll make sure to get their butts in gear and get them to let you back in asap. As for me I'm in Hunters Moon now, lol.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I am challenging:

Deathdrop

PREDATORv2

Peterson

Mebber

and anyone else who plays COD even though I do not own an XBOX 360 yet(I'm saving for one)or any of the COD games. But mark my words, when I get them the battle will be ON!

Oh and if any of you play the Left 4 Dead series I'm challenging you on that too.

Gaunt, Yautja, 11 years ago

Welcome back black_warrior, it has certainly been a while, good to see that we have more familiar faces still returning to the site ^_^

Challenging me at Left for Dead 2 would be unwise, I'm the stealthiest Boomer around >.<

I have a feeling that when Colonial Marines finally comes out, we'll be running and gunning each other down, left, right and center.

@Gaunt

I fear the Boomer because of the Hoard.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

I shall meet your challenge, little lady!

From what I've seen of the previews colonial marines should be a prime game for us.

My favorite infected is the hunter and I fear the boomer because he just pops out of no where alot of the times. But if I had Xbox live, I would except the challenge as well. I suck at CoD multiplayer though

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

When i get my new grapics card then i would join you, Unless you are on Xbox. Then im sorry :( I will not be able to

^Yeah sorry, it's gonna be an XBOX. My dad bought the first XBOX and now we're getting the XBOX 360 because I want to start gaming online and my dad seems to be interested in the Call of Duty series. Hell, my dad taught me how to play Men of Valor.

@PREDATORv2

If I ain't broke after the 360 purchase I'm buying Colonial Marines.

Quick questions though: is XBOX LIVE free or do you have to pay for that? Because I only get an allowence of $12 but I'm willing to pay for good service though.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Sorry, no clue.

^Eh that's alrights. I checked 20 minutes ago it only costs you if you want the Family Pack thingy.

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

Depends if you want a 3 month or a full year. The 3 month goes for like 20 something. The latter is about 60 if my memory is correct

I'm fine with just the basic service

there is no basic or upgraded service for xbox, just the length of time that you want it affects the cost.

Good news, I have xbox live again. Plus today was the last day of fencing )=