GrimReaper, Yautja, 12 years ago

@Gaunt

My bad about the massive mis-read there :\! Thanx for the comment on Remy btw.

Hey has anyone ever seen this MTV show called Scarred? Just wondering.

bloodstriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

well spending the night at my friends house tho 1s a total asshole and hes black also im not rascist.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

So my folks want me to attend the annual family reunion this summer. I have to think about it.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Bad blood in the family or job/life promblems?

Apparently 6.2, muscular, tattoed, white dudes can't wear baseball caps and walk their dogs in Florida anymore. Goddman Stand Your Ground law.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Something like that.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Going in for a root canal on June 7th. Damn Pop Rocks

Gaunt, Yautja, 11 years ago

Bumping, in the words of the Great Crab, FEED ME WITH YOUR PINCHABLE, DELECTABLE, PODGY FORMS!

Yeah, so the usual drill, for all those that remember.

What is on the agenda of The Great Crab?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Pinching and sideways walking. Do not dally in the path of his arthropod greatness.

On a completely unrelated note, why is Battleship not bombing? Why, oh why, is it making any money?

Mebber, Yautja, 11 years ago

^ Dunno. A pal told me about a movie "based on the good ol' game battleship", i've laughed at him and told him he must have gotten something wrong about that, i thought no one would really, really make a 'Battleship'-movie, let alone with UFOs.

Yeah, watched the movie lately. Man was i wrong.

I think 'crapship' would've been a good name too.

^Ummm I have a question: do Root Canals hurt? I really need an answer.

black_warrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm back, shaking the cobwebs and dust off of my armor to pop up again.

So, can someone inform me of the stuff I missed in my absence, and the changes?
I see it's no longer alienvspredator2.com anymore...

Also, I've become somewhat of a grammar nazi, I hope that isn't a huge problem...I just hate seeing people who can't spell or say things correctly...

^ Good to see you again. You just missed the RPG sign-up, which sucks, but still, welcome back.

eh, maybe I'll get in on the next one, I have quite a bit going on and I don't know if I'd be able to dedicate enough time to RPG posting atm.

How's it been for ya DD?

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

To Darklioness, my sister went for one, but it didn't seem to hurt her. Not sure if they put her under or anything, but best of luck.

@Black_Warrior: I had a dream that my body got separated from me and was throwing up, but beside that I'm fine.

haha, sounds interesting. I had a dream of being trapped in a little mexican town full of demons for a religious holiday.

@Waralien

Whew! Thank you for the info, I'm much less worried.

So who has seen Avengers yet? I haven't seen it yet but I'm going to see it right after I see Prometheus.

^ Very good; better than most of it's component movies in fact.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Welcome back Black Warrior, its been a long time mate.