bloodstriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

yeah lifes been hell here...ive got this fucking project to do i have to do 25 cards,a outline,a 5 page-report,slideshow,and a posterboard....i fucking hate it lifes screwd up i feel like taking a gun and shooting my shelf anyone got any good suggestions?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Make the project and stop whining because everyone has to do those things?

GrimReaper, Yautja, 12 years ago

I have some bad news everyone: My Goliath Tarantual Remy died last night. She was 9 years old. I found her this morning curled up in a ball not moving. I'm gonna miss her. Rest in peace Epic Spider. It'll be a long while before I can get another one but even that one will never replace Remy.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm very sorry to hear that Reaper. I hope she had a good life. Seems kind of young for a female Tarantual though, no offense. I hope I odn't sound cruel: I'm sure you'll find another Goliath Tarantual that you'll love and adore. However I know that the new spider will never be able to take Remy's place. I know what it's like to lose a beloved pet though. I offer my deepest condolences to you and your girlfriend.

Rest in peace Remy.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hey I'm sorry for you loss dude. Really. First pet I ever lost was an old Boxer/Pit mix when I was kid. I wanna say this though: when you are ready to get another Epic Spider, not as epic as Ms.Remy of course, here is this link.

http://www.generalexotics.com/tarantulas/goliath-birdeater-tarantula

My old roommate has purchased from this site before. He bought Arizona Mountain King Snake from them that's still going strong. Just a suggestion.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

@Bloodstriker: I... what? I'm sorry, what can you possibly be doing that makes you want to end your life? You want to shoot yourself because you don't want to do your homework? That's your hell?

I'd hate to see when you get a bloody nose, that's for sure.

Now, losing a pet, that's one reason for being upset.

^ That should be the sequel to Alien: Resurrection. When the Jockeys see that humanity cannot be destroyed by trying to break their will, they try to make them do their homework.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

^ Be careful with your thoughts and whether you're speaking them out or not. Some guy (well, let's say someone with the moviemaker-talent of the Strauss brothers) might stumble across it, think about it as a good idea because of a lack of own ideas and actually makes a real movie about it.

@Bloodstriker
It's all about your style of work whether studystuff wears you out or not. If you're that kind of person who worries every second about every detail of every shitty project or exam you'll probably end up learning all day, becoming exhausted and fail nevertheless. But if you're that kind of person who ends up drinking vodka with your teammates instead of actually preparing for studies, coming too late to the exams because of the hangover and still don't give a fuck because you say to yourself "Well, let's improvise", it's actually not that much of a stress.

But to thinking of shooting yourself just because of a bit study stress is in either way very, very daft...

supersonicman96, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm sorry to hear about your pet Reaper. The most epic spider in the world.

^That man. Thanks to everyone who offered condolences. Remy was laid to rest today in a shoebox with her favorite rock. It's gonna take time to recover but I'll be alright. Hell even my girlfriend liked Remy even though she isn't to keen about spiders. I had Remy since she was a spiderling.

bloodstriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

i got a new pet cat :)

DarkRogue, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Congrats! Take care of him/her and you'll have a happy, loving and healthy pet.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

I wonder why Harpy and NightBlood pop up and then vanish all the time.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 12 years ago

cough*birds and bees*cough

Oh god, here comes the off-forum drama...

My mom asked about Rule 34 after I saw a Rule 34'd picture from L4D2. What was seen cannot be unseen. I told her Rule 34 was people laughing at infected necrotizing fasciitis dead bodies. I couldn't inflict Rule 34 on her.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

There were several things wrong with what you just said DarkLioness =L

DeathWraith there's always something going on in this forum, hell we just hit 700 so you know what that means.

cake #23 Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm never surprised when everyone makes it this far ^^

Heheh, "birds and bees" can budge over, it's cake time!!.

Enjoy.

EDIT: I am sorry to hear about the loss of Remy, and congratulations to Bloodstriker on his new pet cat ^^

@Gaunt

It's wrong that I lied to my mom about Rule 34? I found out what Rule 34 was yesterday the hard way. I did not want my mom to find out what Rule 34 is for her sake. I think me being scarred for the rest of my life is enough.

Also................YAY CAKE =D!

@Gaunt

I'll explain it to her. Clearly this kid doesn't understand what was wrong with what she said.

@DarkLioness

Ok you said you've seen what Rule 34 was right? Ok some people inflict, invoke or in other words wish Rule 34 on someone or wish to see someone Rule 34'd. That's why Gaunt said there was something wrong with your post because it sounded like you wanted to invoke Rule 34 on your mom. Now that know this please use your words wisely ok kiddo?

In the meantime I'm gonna enjoy some cake(cool cake btw Gaunt). To cure your shock and disgust of Rule 34 try listen to music or looking at kittens.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Wow, I gave that many implied messeges from one line?

@DarkLioness: When did I say what you did was "wrong"? There's no reason to be worried or upset, we've all been subject to the roam of Rule 34, no, infact you did what I would of probably done, if I were in your position.

@GrimReaper: I don't recall implying or stating that anyone was involved with invoking Rule 34, though your mention of kittens gives the wrong picture =L

Yes Cake solves the problem again ^^

Now DeathWraith, wouldn't you miss this "off-forum drama"?