supersonicman96, Yautja, 12 years ago

My pet turtle died today. Sad day today.

BananaAlienKing, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss...

Thanx

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Damn, how old was it? I'm wondering cause I have one myself.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well i'm not sure how old it was but I had her for nearly a year

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Super I am sorry for your loss, I'm sure she was a good and happy pet.

To get things rolling again how about that long overdue, post benchmark, cake, in memory of Supers turtle (aswell as anyone elses long lost aquatic pets).

Sea Turtle Birthday Cake Pictures, Images and Photos

Heheh, DeathWraith yes I agree, there will be alot of time spent on Mass Effect 3.

Enjoy!!

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well sorry for your loss in regards to your turtle, in other news a couple days ago while on a convoy to the middle of nowhere i was almost blown the fuck up from a large quantity of explosive material. It was not fun in the least bit. but in better news I got my laptop the other day woot woot still has that brand new laptop smell i love it!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm also ordering a new computer on Monday. I'm not sure what brand/model would fulfill an everyman's needs (something that doesn't fucking crash once a month would be nice). Right now I'm leaning towards something nice and dependable like a Vaio or an iMac. I know a lot of people with either - I've used them a lot in the past and I like what I've seen.

Also, I lost a dog in the family a couple of years ago, so I know how that turtle thing may feel. Sorry for the loss.

Sry I wasn't around, I was at my sisters. Thats the coolest cake ever. Wait...you were almost blown up? O_O

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

The hell? This place was as active as it's been in years just a few weeks back.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

I know. That was around December-February, though. I think everyone's settling back into reality with school and jobs and all that other stuff. I know I am.

Yeah, high schools been hectic lately.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

It's been fairly silent, but I guess it's right to say that everyone has their own thing going, even I do.

There will be cake when things pick up again, we're so close to another one, I can (literally) taste it.

...What flavor is the cake?

daveberg, Yautja, 12 years ago

It would be a whole lot less silent if people actually used this forum for its intended purpose instead of using the off topic thread all the time.

There's a brand new trailer I've posted up, yet people are more concerned about posting in here than actually focusing on aliens/predators etc.

Might as well turn this site into a 'general' forum, seems that would get more use.

bloodstriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

its alright i still feel the same way but move onto more bullshit!also i found the greatest motto ever!From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 12 years ago

So who plans on voting this year? And who are you voting for: red of blue?

DarkRogue, Yautja, 12 years ago

I voting for the currant POTUS. He doesn't spend his entire day telling woman what to do with their vaginas. Unlike that other guy.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

Shit, final examination phase has started, meaning no easy time until midsummer. And everyone is freaking out while trying to get one of these precious trial-job positions required to become fully acknowledged as profession-suitable. There are 850 students and only about 150 positions. Stupid weird system.