DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

^That made me laugh for a moment.

Still though. Now I get to spend the last year of my childhood doing that same dull crap I always do. Maybe I can talk them into going to the beach I guess.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Bloodstriker, I don't want to chalk you off as just another dumb teenager, so please don't force me to. Let's all be friends and mellow out, dude.

Seriously though, if you do anything with these emotional car rides you're having, make sure it's that you learn from them. There's no worse thing in life than not learning any lessons, except perhaps a person who doesn't know what the fuck irony is.

@DD: It's not meant to be good, it's meant to be ironic. Somehow. The fuck if I know, man.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

IRONY WAS COOL BEFORE THEY SOLD OUT DUUUHUHUHU.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Irony was cool before it was cool for irony to be cool.

Now that it's cool for irony to be cool, it has become uncool, which makes it ironically cool again.

IRONICEPTION.

Waralien, Yautja, 12 years ago

Totally read that as IRONCHEIF by mistake haha

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

So euhm where did my post go ... did quite a while writing it ... I don't like writing that much ... Where is it ? ... Oh np it's probably my imagination again oke ... Rest in peace post (3-3-2012)

DD even answered, well answered btw :)

Yeah, sorry, that was my fault. I wanted to avoid a flamewar with bloodstriker, so I tried to edit the post, and I somehow deleted it. I'm not sure how it happened, given the site even went "hey stupid, are you positive you want to delete this post?" and I clicked "yes."

I'm not defended myself at all here; I did a very stupid thing and this is just me explaining my lack of rationale for it. Sorry about that.

I fit makes you feel any better, I tried to go back through my internet history to copy/paste the post into a new post, but I just ended up with an error message.

Srry cause i totally didn't mean it like that...
I have a friend that acts like her so I wanted to know what drives them. But k I respect your decision. Good thing nowadays that posts "considered" as an insult get deleted, I mean it.

Still ... you kinda said something about my mom there ...

I was obviously just joking about the "UR MOM" thing, hence the all caps.

I wouldn't even consider what you said to him an insult; I was more concerned about what his reaction to your (fairly reasonable) post would have been. I imagined something along the lines of his reaction to Mebber, who basically said "I'm really sorry to hear that, maybe it'll get better when you're older," and got called an ass for his trouble.

SO basically: It's not you, it's him.

"I was obviously just joking about the "UR MOM" thing, hence the all caps."
I am aswell though maybe not that obvious.

So k np I just wanted to know more.

K let's do this again:
Bloodstriker feel free to explain more about your situation if you want. (=No harm done)

How ironic that an ironic situation should occur right after we talked about irony!

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

How ironic!

I didn't even see an issue with bloodstriker, I can however understand why you want to learn about his emotional drive Shadowwall, curiousity is the key to understanding.

But that's wrong, that's what sarcasm is.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 12 years ago

So Dog Fish?

Explain more of Aquaman's best friend.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

What's crackalacking?

Hey I found those things that float around Freddy Krueger's head
http://horsesmouth.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451cb8069e20133f570fd19970b-pi

So who likes Sushi?

supersonicman96, Yautja, 12 years ago

I just came back from fencing

Waralien, Yautja, 12 years ago

Attention all: Mass Effect 3= a few sleepless nights. Who agrees?

I do, for example.