bloodstriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

Anyone heard of the chosen ones by dream evil?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

This is the off-topic thread. As long as you stay off-topic, you are safe from THEM. And fix your sig.

FireHunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

Bloodstriker, you have been told more than once to fix your signature. If you do not fix it by the next time you post, a warning will be issued.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

@DW first sentence: if you didn't say "don't ignore your girlfriend", wy do you even think this sentence was towards you...

second sentence: Well it seems you're more experienced in poetry then me. Or it's just my english...

Though I think a bert stare says more then a whole poet(is it even spelled right ?) in my opinion.

Oh sorry, I hadn't read bloodstriker's whole post, just the poem. But meh, I've been studying literature my whole life so I guess poems may come easier to me. Funny thing is, I don't like to read.

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

So I'm bored as hell sitting on duty in my little guard shack and I hear one of the wild dogs barking... never saw it.. that was the closest thing I've come to shooting in this shitty country... fml

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

I like poems, but I also remember the phrase "A picture's worth a thousand words".

Not that I'm against reading or anything.

Chin up Peterson, even if it's as boring as hell, at least you're not being shot at.

You and your buddies come back safely man, all the best.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

I seconded that one Gaunt.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

@Peterson

I'm just curious but have you seen a Camel Spider yet?

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

@countess ... peterson:"never saw it" ...

im getting tired if my stinking mom tell me wat i cant listen to on youtube

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Um, you don't have to let her know what you do on the internet, in fact you can delete your browsing history, she'll be none the wiser and you can listen to anything you want.

Lol, camel spiders, they're cute and nasty little buggers.

BEHOLD!!

spider-camel.jpg

Who plays angry birds?

Reem, Yautja, 12 years ago

So is everyone ECITED FOR ALIENS COLONIAL MARINES!!!!

My family thinks the music im listening to is saintanic

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Sometimes my folks say that about the stuff I listen to.

You Americans are funny. Your families are composed of crazy people.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

^ I was going to get all in a huff about this and rush to our defense...

And then a major contender for President of the United States said that America was under attack by Satan without a hint of irony.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

I love such stories from foreign politicians, they give me this "Well at least it's not THAT bad" feeling about our own politicians. Therefore, Berlusconi is my personal superstar.

Well, i guess worse than bad still isn't good, but people need their illusions from time to time to not despair i guess.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Anybody home?