DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Uummm really?

@Lucifer

So umm Lucifer? Who's Butch if you don't mind me asking.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

He's been a bit bored lately because I started going out with this one girl I really like and I haven't been paying so much attention to him. You can have him for now I assume, you probably need him more anyway. I don't think he'll have much to do around here while I'm busy making a girl think I'm not an asshole. It would be pretty embarrassing if he started doing anything inappropriate, you know how he is sometimes. I mean, I love Butch just as much as you do, but you gotta admit, he's a huge dick.

@DarkLioness
Butch is like a son to us. We've had him for a really long time.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

So I went over to my aunt's place today for a visit I hadn't been over in a while. Anyway I got over to her place and she's eating caviar, some fancy spread, fancy crackers, some high end wine and(wait for it) candied rose petals. For real. Candied rose petals! I'm like "Whoa! Is Oprah coming to visit today or what?" but of course Oprah wasn't coming over. That was just luch for today. Here's the real kicker though; my aunt had a 1 kg tin of River Beluga caviar. Do you have any idea have much that stuff costs? About $5600 that's how much Beluga caviar costs! I tried every bit of the lunch(wine included but I didn't get a cup I just get a taste) and it was AMAZING. Candied rose petals have a very nice flavor and is very tasty with turkish delight.

Lucifer, Yautja, 12 years ago

Butch is are dick or somthing. And ya rly

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Does Butch talk?

Only to us...

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

It's amazing how some relatives can surprise you isnt it. I'm sure that was a pleasent surprise.

Does Butch say much, or do his actions speak for him?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Butch is a very talented penis. I even named my Dragon Age dog after him.

there ya have it

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 12 years ago

@BloodHarpy

Candied Rose Petals? I had no idea you could eat roses. That sounds interesting though I wonder where I can get those.

Off a rose, presumably...

DIPPED IN THE BLOOD OF A THOUSAND VIRGINS.

EDIT: Apparently there's a conspiracy that Aleister Crowley was secretly the grandfather of George W. Bush. The video didn't offer very convincing evidence, but it did have, a, coma, after, every, word, which did not help the credibility.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 12 years ago

Halloween was amazing. I got over my hangover in 48hours, got a little somethin somethin and the party ended with Pussy Liquor by Rob Zombie playing. Halloween is fun even for adults.

Also we I made the post at the party I was already kind of buzzed.

YO NEW PAGE BIZNATCHES LOOK AT THIS SHIT YEEEEEEEEAH!!!!

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

YEAH BOI!

FUL CAPZ AN EVERYTHIN BRO.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Necrotizing Fasciitis aka DEAR GOD DON'T LET ME CATCH THIS PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

New page?

...AWW SHIT

YO CHUCK MAN, LET'S GIVE THESE ASSHOLES A FLAVOR OF WHO THEY BE DEALIN' WITH, BOYEEEEE

flavor-flav.jpg?w=454&h=453

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

They should make a sequel to 8-legged freaks where the Spiders become sentient and build a spaceship to escape the horrible 2-Legs.

Lettuce is a bastard plant. The only thing more disgusting than it's natural state is when it's wet. The mere sight of this filthy, floppy, papery weed is enough to make me vomit. I hate lettuce.

Has anyone else ever noticed how the Sarlacc from Star Wars kind of looks like a vagina? Could there perhaps be giant crab monsters within it?

Animal Man is the best goddamn comic on the stands right now, and I'll politely disagree with anyone who doesn't think so.

^ Yeah, look at this shit. No connections between any of these things. You know why? 'Cause I'm too fuckin' BAD.

WHAT muhFUCKAH.

Oh sweet christ its happened again the bad thing.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

...What? I don't

THEY AIN'T NO BAD THING, MY NIGGA, ONLY GOOD THINGS THAT BE LESS GOOD THAN THEY OTHA GOOD THINGS, KNOW WHAT AHM SAYIN'?

YOU GOTTA BE OPTOMETRIST, NOT PESSIMISTICAL

Chuck-D-Public-Enemy.jpg

(On that note, "Pessimystical the Optometrist" might not be such a bad MC moniker)

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

Cough... Naggers

^ Stop being a buzzkill.

So, rock band names:

PSYCHEDELIC PANTYHOSE OF VISHNU

POKEMON ROCKET THEORY

THE RETARDS

THE CHRIST MACHINE

ASSCRACK RAINBOW

^ These are a bit crap, I'll admit, but at least I'm not being a buzzkill.

EDIT: If you get seizures, you might want to avoid this next bit.

learn to be invisible Pictures, Images and Photos

Yeah. That's the stuff.