Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Gill fluttering is a noble sport, and I will not see it besmirched, sir!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

No, I meant games where you run with a ball in your hand being named "football".

I don't know what kind of communist nonsense you're spouting, but here in America our hands are feet and our feet are hands. Anyone who leaves the country is given temporary surgery to switch them, and all television broadcasts are digitally altered to make us appear like the rest of you.

In reality, we are an alien race known as the B-'blaGth. We will use our hand-feet to carry the "footballs" (eggs) containing our larva to your shores, where they will hatch, grow, and eventually steal your women. So it was written, so it shall be.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=EJpP7ZId-mc

EDIT 2: http://gawker.com/5882875/so-the-romanian-government-just-collapsed

^ Yikes.

bloodstriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

DEATHWRAITH people have there own opions and man i lost my bet i betted for the patroits!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

I also betted on the Patriots. I betted everyday. Sometimes I do it on car rides. True story.

^ With opions, I hope?

Government didn't collapse, Romania is a dictatorship. President was like "lol i feel like changing my prime-minister" one morning, that's all. It's not like the government was doing anything, or like this will stop the protests. Also, the chief of a secret service has been appointed as new prime-minister. He hasn't resigned his secret services job yet. Meh.

Fun fact: One of the users on this page has saved his profile 31 times so far.

^ Ah, thanks for the clarification.

In other news, it's amazing how cryptids manage to look blurry even on modern digital cameras.

That is Russian technology, it's supposed to work that way.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

"Fun fact: One of the users on this page has saved his profile 31 times so far."

Oh, wow. That's probably me. Sigs and other information, you know.

No, it's not you, and I just realized that number is wrong. When you save your profile, for some reason it creates a bunch of \ before every " or ' sign in your text, so if you save it again right after you will have 2 in your text but only one will actually appear in your profile.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

Great. I'm sick now. I also threw a NyQuil box at my boyfriend's head. I think I got our dog sick too I dunno yet. He's been coughing and hacking.

Thanx for the sig Wraith!

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 12 years ago

Sooo I'll try to be back in at least 48hrs to do Countess's sig. She's in really bad shape right now. Also she did indeed get the dog sick. My throat is starting to feel weird as well. I just hope she doesn't throw any more stuff at me.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

OMG I saw President Obama today! Not in person but we on the freeway today heading Santa Fe Springs(my dad had a delivery to drop off) and we noticed the opposite was almost empty. Then my dad saw a bunch of cop cars coming and we thought it was a funeral procession. Then I spotted the diplomatic limo and me and my mom literally started screaming! It was so cool! I have two Presidents in my life time. The first President I saw President Clinton in North Carolina after Hurricane Dennis and Hurricane Floyd. I was barely 4 years old and I remember seeing Clinton handing out bottles of water to everyone. He even handed one to my uncle. So I have two cool(except for thre whole Hurricane part) experiences in life.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Sounds cool.

bloodstriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

You live in nc?
Ive been feeling strange lately.Not in a sick feeling but it feels like.Pain,hate,loneliness,fear,anger,and sadness.Ive been listening to a band named three days grace their music is rock but i understand it.Listen to never to late by three days grace on youtube.If you feel my pain.Join me.We are strong together.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 12 years ago

Not much snow lately, kind of dissapointed about that.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

@Bloodstriker: "Pain,hate,loneliness,fear,anger,and sadness" are all topics that most musicians will (eventually) cover in there line of work because people can relate to these emotions, they are common emotions that every person will experience at least once in their lives.

The connection that is created in their work, between the musician/band and their audience/target audience, is often the key to their sucess as a result.

Personally I prefer Eminem to Three Days Grace, some of his older work like 'When I'm Gone', 'Hailie's Song', 'Mocking Bird', there are quite a few good ones.

There was snow here for almost 24 hours, then it was gone, and I was stuck inside working for the whole day, all I found were small mounds of slush when I got outside.

Sad times.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well I don't feel like I'm gonna die any second now. My dog has stopped hacking and he looks normal again. My head feels like a Patron hangover. I think I can do the code for my sig now. Maybe. I have no idea I just wanna lay down though.