bloodstriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

DArkcountess(or can i call you dc?)anyway wtf kind of state do YOU live in and red tails rules!!!!!

To the last plane to the last man to the last bullet we fight we fight we fight!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm a dog guy myself, but I like cats and support that statement.

So I wouldn't be wrong in assuming at least one of you forum goers is in a band, am I right?

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Nope I'm not in a band but whenever someone I know throws a party they'll ask me buddies and I to sing. Mostly rock, metal, blues and jazz.

@bloodstriker

I think DC lives in Florida if I remembered correctly. Saw Red Tails and loved it!

Im pissed off.My bastketball team lost!:(.And red tails is beast and anyone listen to lil wayne mirrow?if not you gotta listen to it.IF you do then thats how i feel inside.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

You feel like something lil wayne once said? Damn, that must be hard.

Shit, I wonder where predess is, I gotta thank her for something.

What man?

666, Yautja, 12 years ago

I HATE being sick! Can't breath through nose, head hurts, got the shits, and can't sleep! How the hell am I to go to work, when I look like how I feel too?

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

I've been sneezing a lot since yesterday.

lmao, lil wayne

Anyway, it looks like the flu is contagious through the internet.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm eating Cheeto Puff sprinkled with Sensa.

I think I might go to Comic-Con as a Star Wars character.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well I'm not sick yet and we're still having our Super Bowl party even though my teams didn't make it.

Sorry about the frozen nipples and the shits guys. Please get well soon.

I'm going to sleep. First time in 100 years guise, wish me luck. I'll be back when I awaken (in about 12 hours I think).

thanks for the support,RuthlessWarrior. I have just now started to feel better, so....HOLY SHIT. THE SUPER BOWL. I forgot about it.:( Please excsue me while I go kick my own ass.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Superbowl? I know no Superbowl.

I've never known what the Superbowl is.

^ Allow me to explain:

One day a year in cities all over America, groups of corporate executives dress in garish padded outfits and run around yelling "21! 22! HIKE!" while terrifying small children. To make them go away, money is placed in a huge brass bowl.

At the end of the night, the contents of all the bowls are placed into a giant (super) bowl. The money is counted, and used to pay for a ridiculously expensive TV ad to sell underwear or some shit like that, and the night climaxes with the blood sacrifice of a pop starlet on the altar of the pagan god known as "En-Ef-El."

Legend has it that if the ad pleases En-Ef-El, He will strike down the poor area of a random city so the government can build a football* stadium there.

* Yes, I know, Shut up.

I actually enjoy the ads.

But I stopped caring about the actual sport long ago. Getting into high-octane verbal matches that don't add up to shit with other people over one of the most ridiculous things ever just lost its appeal years ago.

So I've been thinking about moving onto something less ridiculous, like curling.

News update to all!

NYG HAVE WON, 21 TO 17!!!

I just won a bet on the game too. $5000.00!!!!!!!!!
PARTY AT MY PLACE!!!!!!!

THE GILLS OF DAGON FLUTTER WITH ANTICIPATION.

Please make a rule against talking about stupidly named sports.