-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Guys. I had this thing at a Korean place. It was fuckin' delicious.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Tell us more of this magical place.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Koreans make best food. Trustory. It's part of why I want to move there.

What was it? Kimchi? Kalbi? Kimbap? Pipimbap? Bulgogi?

You know, I'm not even sure what I was eating. It was this hot soup with beef and chopped up tofu in it. I had to pour a raw egg into it, which cooked itself because of how hot the soup was, I guess.

Well, have a merry Christmas, everyone.

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

I can out merry anyone.

daveberg, Yautja, 12 years ago

Merry Xmas everyone.

Yes, merry christmas.

Oh shit Bloo that sounds like 김치찌개. Must have been really good. Shit I want one :I

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 12 years ago

Merry Christmas!

I missed out on SoCo Egg Nog this year =(...

I had to keep everyone from touching my belly at the dinner the other night. I guess you can say Christmas was ok for me.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

I bought three things of Egg Nog without the booze in it. So Christmas for my household was go to see relatives, being glomped/tackled by Daren after he arrived back to the US, ordering four pizzas of various toppings, buy five different kinds of soda, dog treats, watch A Christmas Story and then go to sleep. Then wake up and watch Hellsing, The Devil's Rejects, Wolf, Van Hellsing and Jaws.

So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Interesting Fact: In France Egg Nog is called Chicken Milk I believe.

DoomTrooper, Yautja, 12 years ago

Enjoy the Holidays and don't forget:
-▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=471YO1G-Azc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuLsxo20Rmo&feature=related
sign.gif

ROCK ON!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

@DeathWraith

Yeah I know you said you don't like me but I need advice. How does one become a troll? Not that I'm calling you a troll. I'm just asking you because of your general knowledge of trolling and trolls.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Merry Christmas too all once more, I hope that everyone had a wonderful time, and managed to get that special something on their wish list.

@DeathWraith: Do you talk about trolling in your clan forum?

One becomes a troll by deleting the folder "system 32" from his/her Windows directory. That is on your C: partition. Good luck.

IceNeko, Yautja, 12 years ago

Egg Nog+Booze=Yummy.

So I got an iPad 2 for Christmas this year! I didn't have to sit on Santa's lap though. The last time I did that the guy said "Hey Geesha girl you gonna love me long time for present?" That was creepy and illegal because I was eight years old.

Don't even get me started on Harpy's last Santa experience. Although she's going to mention it.

WarriorBeast, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Your post was cool, interesting and creepy.

@DeathWraith

I have a serious BONE TO PICK WITH YOU MAN! The last time I was on was during the Tsunami in Japan. Remember that little crack you made about me not having to meet my fiance's parents? Yeah I laughed at that and luckily the hopefully feature in laws survived. My girlfriend, Akiko, was PISSED OFF over that joke! So to punish me she changed my password, I can no longer receive blow or hand jobs and if I even so much as think about getting myself off she said she'll dump me! It was enough that I was only receiving blow jobs and hands because my fiance won't let me tap that until we say "I Do." Now I can't get anything for another seven months! Do you have ANY IDEA how much it hurts when your sporting a huge hard on, you live with a smoking hot little vixen and you can't get a little relief. It hurt likes hell.

I'm done ranting now and I'll just be groveling at your feet to be let back into the good DBO int he morning. So just a little advice: do not piss off a girl unless you want suffer hard-on aches. Sorry to the mods for ranting and talking about hard-ons. I know I must sound like a Mall Ninja or something.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Ahahaha,

Sexual frustration.

@WB: I hear hookers are real popular nowadays.

Get one.

^Hey, that's some pretty serious shit, v2.

Also who is this bone person and can someone give me a short version of what i said to him?

EDIT: I just read almost the whole post and I seriously cant believe your girlfriend's name is Akiko, I had a teacher whose name was Akiko just this semester.

Anyway, you were in the DBO? When was that? I'll have to look because I can't remember anyone other than Harpy, Neko, Lucifer and Myself. Sometimes not even Harpy.

EDIT2: I added you back.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 12 years ago

So for everyone not in North American: is it 2012 where you are now?