Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

@DarkLioness

Yay for password changing, sadly your reports will probably be ignored but at least you tried. Thumbs up for being in a good mood =)

You win a cookie.

cookies.jpg

It is fun (though time consuming) to play chicken with a volcano.

Everyone wins cake due to the season and the fact that we passed 300.

medicks_cake.jpg

I didn't forget.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

YAY CAKE AND COOKIES!

I want the bright colored icing thingies on the top with my slice! I am hyper and in a good mood today!

@DarkLioness: YAY!, it is great to hear good news so often. Happiness and hyper moods work reeaaaaaal well.

Also,

anothercake.jpg

Man I feel like a fatty for saying that :3

So is it just me or has site activity dropped resently?

^Yeah I noticed that. I guess it's the holidays and work getting to them.

No you don't sound like a fatty for saying cakes rock. Cakes do rock and so do cookies!

IceNeko, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm here! Don't I count!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm pretty sure it's just you. Site activity dropped many years ago.

@IceNeko: Everyone won cake, help yourself.

@DarkLioness: Yeah holidays do tend to leave this place deserted, can't blame them though.

@DeathWraith: I was talking about the most recent site activity, but yeah your right. Man I remember when we had proper, all species RPGs going, those were great.

So who's liking the new domain name and background? I think it's snazzy (whatever that means).

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

I like the new domain name!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Shit, I need a new sig.

Edit: Wait, my old one's working fine again. Or maybe that was just my browser. Well, in any case, glad that's been settled.

Sweet! The Text box looks awesome! Yes I said the text box looked awesome.

In the meantime more cake!

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Amazing site upgrade! I like the way the Earth is in the background. Makes it seem were in space huh? Ok maybe that's just me but meh.

So as for the site not being active I have good news regarding myself. Oh and bad news sadly. The good news is that things have slowed down a bit in life for me to be more active. I still have classes and all but I'll be able to do a little more. The bad news is that I now have six people, seven dogs and two snakes living with me now. You can thank being laid off from work, dumped by your skank ass girlfriend and the shitty California economy/housing situation for this. The upside: I'm charging everyone rent fairly, I have extra pet care now and this reminds me of my first apartment! The downside: Two bathrooms, three bedrooms, a tiny ass basement, a two car garage and three of us have shot fuses. Oh and the house is a two-story but not a marvelous dream house but more of a startup two-story. So............who should I vote off first?

IceNeko, Yautja, 12 years ago

Since This Is Off-Topic:

For the RPG's that I am currently a part of I will (I mean it with all my heart) make a true effort to complete to a full!

@Harpy

You know your fridge doesn't have a lot of food right? Oh and who gets the basement as a room? You know besides the snakes and that huge serial killer trunk you have?

VenomBlade, Yautja, 12 years ago

In case you’re wondering who got dumped it was a friend of ours named Cade. He took it hard but he’s doing alright now.

At least he didn’t an STD; his ex was fucking half of the RCC football team. Ok maybe not half the football team but seven team members and three security guards.

DoomTrooper, Yautja, 12 years ago

Are we going to have to eat a Taco Bell?

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well I’m not to oppose to eating there now.

OH HELL TO THE NO! WE ARE NEVER EATING THEIR AGAIN DAMNIT! IF YOU ASK AGAIN I SHALL KICK YOU OUT ONTO THE STREET!

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

Ok my bad your Mightiness Sub-Leader-Landlord-Bully Repellent-Best Friend-Cousin-Sister I Never Had.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 12 years ago

Oh sweet one of those little Twitter icons.

So basically you all live in the same location, under the same roof and are paying Harpy rent so she doesn't kick your asses onto the side walk (like the good "Mightiness Sub-Leader-Landlord-Bully Repellent-Best Friend-Cousin-Sister" you never have).

Eh it's a living, at least you have a house.

Heheh, icons.

^Yeah but I'm the best friend these people will ever have which is a good thing. Cade's parents didn't even let him stay the night after he lost his place. But I'm fair when it comes to rent instead of being a hateful tyrant. So everything is current in payments and now we just have to figure out the human/pet food situation. If the economy wasn't so fucked up we wouldn't be going through this mess. I'm being honest when I say I kinda missed having people live with me. After college I’m either going to try to get a better job or enlist in the military.

As for the icons that's a really neat touch there.