concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

If you turn a ribbed condom inside out, Its ribbed for YOUR pleasure

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

If you turn a ribbed animal inside out, it's ribbed for YOUR pleasure.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Must be a translation issue there.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

My weekend was very werid. If anyone has seen the movie 11:14 you'll get it. I'll explain after I get off work tomorrow. Part of the events include keeping a wounded animal in my garage. He's still there by the way.

@v2 It's because you can eat the meat on the ribs, which is a pleasurable thing to do; god, do I have to explain everything like for little children?

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

BloodHarpy, you didn't get some poor guys dick cut off in the window of your car, did you?

Or did you hit a dear or something, which you are now nursing back to health in your garage.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Could just say something that makes sense or is mildly amusing for once there DW.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 12 years ago

RANDOMNESS!

Welcome to life on the road:

Three days grace. Fucking hell. I thought this site was low but seriously?

CH, lately you seem to oscillate a lot between butthurt and mad, is everything alright?

Yeah everything fine, I just hate all this metal core neo metal bull shit screamo music. Is anyone going to see the new thing? Im taking my girlfriend to see it, The Re-make was awesome but i think the CGI and other shit is going to clog down this reremake and make it a micheal bay thing.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

It doesn't look very good, and it got savaged in the reviews, so... I'd see that "Hugo" thing, which at least looks unique, instead.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

^I bought Super 8 when it came out. It was an interesting film and I don't feel like I wasted my money.

Here are some films I might go see that are based off of games/comics/manga:

God of War

Halo

Call of Duty

Gears of War

Red Dead Redemption

Hellsing Ultimate(OVA isn't violent enough for me)

This is all just my opinion though.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

I actually just got Super 8 in from Netflix.

I made applesauce today.

Is there a correlation between the two?

Hell if I know, man.

Actually I enjoyed both, but not enough that I could say I loved either.

Dude, applesauce is clearly better than Super 8. Fucking ET with the Cloverfield monster and lens flares. At least applesauce has class.

IceNeko, Yautja, 12 years ago

In response to Harpy's post in the picture topic:

WTF?! You still hang out with Marshall?! That guy was a fucking sociopath that got off and fighting girls! I thought he was in jail!

Whoa, whoa, WHOA.

You need to take that shit elsewhere. We're trying to establish the classiness of apple motherfucking sauce. We got no time for your silly talk of relationships and human interaction.

Now, AS I WAS SAYING, Applesauce is a classy sombitch.

Applesauce Pictures, Images and Photos

^ Look at that. Fucking look at that. Don't cross him. Don't dare.

My god, absolutely - the applesauce was a shit-ton more enjoyable than Super 8. I have seen the light. But not just any light. The muthafuckin' light. Take that bitch-ass domestic abuse elsewhere, homes.

Side-note: Apple Motherfucking Sauce might be the greatest potential band name/M.C. moniker I have ever heard. I'm writing that down somewhere.