DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

I dunno but I made a few edits so the guy looks even more stupid.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 12 years ago

Did DarkLioness just troll?

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

DarkLioness you do this crap again and your banned from this site. I'm too lazy to remove the rest of you stupid posts.

Your now added to my Dead Pool, congrats.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

So, who saw the Muppets?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

I just want to see Amy Adams. Is that bad? That I'm not excited about the Muppets aspect of the movie? ...at all?

The recent SNL featuring Kermit was cool though, I guess.

I enjoyed it, but it relies a LOT on nostalgia. If you have kids, they'll probably like it.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well that Cockblade 'argument' thing had me laughing.
Honestly, if he was who he claimed to be then he just did a terrible job.

I didn't count it as a good or creative argument on his part. Ah whatever.

So muppets, yeah. Those puppets are great actors.

@DD: There really was a time in my life when I'd go apeshit over Fozzie Bear and not just Amy Adams, so maybe I'll be okay.

@PREDATORv2

Warning is noted and will not ignored. At all. Seriously I actually mean that. Also what is your Dead Pool? Just curious.

I haven't seen The Muppets yet. There are very few movies that I'll go see in theaters. It has to be very interesting, I have enough money, I have time to go sit through a moive or my parents want to see it. Not to say Muppets isn't a good movie I actually want to see it. I'm saving for a Comic-Con badge and my parents don't have enough money for movie tickets. So I'll just have to wait for it to come out on DVD.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

@DarkLioness

Hey I have something to tell you.

Ummm what is it?

If you were trying to troll(CockBlockWar whatever its name was) you failed at it. Stick to what you were doing before posting, sparing with Deathdrop and whatever the hell else you were doing ok?

You suck at trolling so don't ever do it again. Ok? You'll be doing everyone a favor. We have enough trolls as it is around here anyway.

We're done talking about this.

This reminds me of 28 Weeks Later. Only better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGkM5lcau-Q&feature=related

UndeadBeasty, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hey Deathdrop can I borrow your fight thread? You know the one with DarkLioness? Seeing as it isn't getting much action right now. So please?

If she's ok with it, fine.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'll just turn this into an important lesson.

314-pie-mind-blown.jpg

Mmmmmh 3.14

An appropriate picture for such a pie-filled weekend. I commend you on behalf of all the cake I've ever shared on this forum (shit-mold birthday surprise withstanding).

Now that the topic of Thanksgiving's been brought up, who here celebrates that?

@UndeadBeasty

Lol no.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

^ That is the first proper response I've seen you give, I applaud you for your effort, you as of now have a positive standing in my eyes.