Lucifer, Yautja, 12 years ago

SHUT THE FUCK UP CONCRETEHUNTER NOBODY CARES UNLESS ITS 4CHAN CRAP

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

I assumed the magic mushrooms WERE part of our random 4chan (Really? We're not THAT bad) crap, but from that comment is seems you were serious.

How were the magic mushrooms, then?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm more like Ennis than Jack Fuckin' Twist. Not that that's his middle name or anything (though it does fit pretty well). But raging? I take offense to that, sir.

Now, back to refills. You can't do that cowboy thing in Red Dead Redemption, can you? 'Cause I'm totally buying that game if you can. The nun thing is a plus.

No, but you can cheat at Poker and then get into a gunfight, which is equally cool. You can be propositioned by a prostitute, but are unable to partake, because Rockstar learned their lesson after last time.

... Not that I've tried, mind you.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Get the game, bounties are fun, along with throwing dynamite into a crowded bar.

I personally just lasso everything, then leave it on the train tracks, even my horse.

Does that make me an hero?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

No gaunt. Lassoing yourself and leaving you on the tracks would make you an hero. So does anyone else find it funny how some people blame 4chan for their own lack of being interesting/a sense of humour?

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

They were fun, Not something i feel compelled to do again. I dont want to do anything hard such as cocaine or E. I was just seeing what it was like. I enjoyed it, Things were vibrant and colourful and everything was very surreal and dream like.

Cool. Any hallucinations?

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

A few, I was petting a dog that wasnt there, Saw patterns EVERYWHERE, The walls breathed and i saw faces in stuff. Everything seamed to wave.

-yawn-

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Remember when this thread was about killing Firehunter with a closet and some harpoons?

Why would you kill Firehunter? He's a nice fellow with hilarious jowls of Hitchcockian proportions.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

Neopolitan Mastiffs have epic jowels as well! You cannot deny the joweliness of the great Neopolitan Mastiff! Yes I made up that word so what?! I can make up words if I want to!

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

OMG, again with the dogs...

Enough with the fucking dogs.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Well then next topic! The agenda of The Great Crab?

The agenda of the Great Crab is to talk about something we have not yet talked about: The existence of jive mothafuckas.

20509.png.

^ Nice.

In other news, here's a quote from Grant Morrison in a 2000 interview:

"Obviously I want to be paid and like to be paid as much as possible but I choose projects not on the basis of money but upon the whim of the imps."

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

In other unrelated and uninteresting news, kill yourselves...