Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hello Ladies Pictures, Images and Photos

^ Sorry. Best I've got.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

You know I ain't even gonna say anything about the above three posts.

You just did, and are thus vanquished.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 12 years ago

"Let it be known that: Women are crazy, and its not right to use sex as a bargaining chip."

DC gets away with it because she's fine. I'm still pissed that I missed that Saints game. Ok maybe not that much because of what I got for missing it.

*wink wink*

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Damn right!

OMG I sounded like Baby Firefly when I said that.

*Insert obnoxious non-sequitur*

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm almost obligated to stick by the fact that many things are exaggerated on message boards, but I don't like calling anyone a liar, so maybe all I should be saying is anything along the lines of, "ORLY?" or the thing about pics or GTFO (I won't).

Coincidentally I do know this Korean chick on another board who is hot (I know because the members are very personal sometimes and intimate). And a teacher or something, I don't remember.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

http://www.venganza.org/
This is why I like animals better than humans. Except for myself and a few other people including. As well as a majority of the folks here. Oh and DeathWraith he's a cool human.

Well, it's good to know you like a bunch of people you've never met better than the average dog.

More to the point, what does the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster have to do with any of this?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

What the fuck I'm gone for 15 fucking minutes and someone calls me a human, I don't wanna live in this world anymore.

Also Bloo, if she's Korean she's cute. Japanese are hot, Koreans are cute. Learn the difference.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

DeathWraith is a Hybrid.
He has been compared to potatoes in the past, due to being asexual and starchy.

The only benefit I see to the House of the flying spaggeti monster is that it commands you to eat pasta.

But I'm not asexual as a hybrid and I am a cat in real life. The only way I resemble a potato is that I am someone's friend.

You know the famous saying...
"Friends are like potatoes - when you eat them, they die."

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

Any Rugby players?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

"Friends are like potatoes - when you eat them, they die."

I shall keep that in mind. I mostly like animals more than people because animals don't point out EVERY GOD DAMN THING YOU HAVE DONE WRONG.< My parents have a nasty habit of doing that.

@DeathWraith

So bout the human thing.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 12 years ago

Speaking of dogs me and Countess have purchased our dog! We decided on a American Bulldog as the first dog. Two more dogs and then we'll be set. I'm just glad the Landlord isn't a prick at her complex. This one guy I went hunting with over the weekend, his brother and his fiance got kicked outta their place because they owned a Rottweiler. Their Landlord has this thing where you can't own a dog over 20 pounds and you really can't own an "intimidating dog breed" like a Rottie. That's shit's fucked up. Just because of a few assholes good folks are getting fucked over just because of the dogs they own.

My dog has been furiously humping the old couch in the den for the best hour. I haven't the heart to tell him it isn't alive...

Not that it would matter if it were, since he's fixed. Shame, really. I'd like a pack of dog/sofa hybrids with which to take over the world. Somebody get on that.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 12 years ago

HELLO BOYS!!

Oh wait never mind.

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

Fucking party, had a big marine corps dinner last night and I drank an excessive ammont of Teliquila HOORAY! FOR ONE WOMAN THAT DOESNT LEAVE YOU ON YOUR ASS!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

We didn't have our German Shepherd's junk dumped, so naturally he'd bang any stray dog that would happen upon our front yard.

Nine years ago I thought he was being friendly. Now I know he was kind of the hooker of the neighborhood. Which is cool I guess. I'd walk him afterward.

@DW: In any case, it's a shame she's almost twice my age and getting married soon.

Korean, almost twice your age and getting married soon? What are you 10?