PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

So I'm guessing everybody is using firefox now. Ah well suppose I had to download it some day.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

ONE OF US...

ONE OF US...

How the hell is that blog of yours DD?

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

JOIN THE REALM OF FIREFOX!!!! TAKE A NUMBER AND STEP IN LINE! This place is like the DMV.... And his blog is fine. as if you gave a shit... cant you read it under his sig?

I haven't updated the blog in some time, but I'll be working on that over the weekend.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm using Opera. Though I have 2 versions of firefox, internet explorer and rockmelt for emergencies.

Anyone Craving some muffins?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFIMWRXWY90&feature=related

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

For a while I'd use Firefox till it crapped out on me at least a hundred times for no reason other than it probably thought it was being hilarious, so then I switched to Chrome. For one reason or another, it started acting up as well. I wasn't too upset, thinking, "They couldn't both be working together on this to bring me down, could they? Oh nah, ha ha ha, I crack my self up."

Well, I switched to Flock, which is one of the better browsers I've used so far, until one day when the provider blatantly and shamelessly told Flock users everywhere upon start up that they won't be updating anymore, and suggested that I switch to either... not just Chrome, but fucking Firefox as well.

I haven't switched. I won't till I have a boot up my ass and Internet Explorer through my left ear.

Though I'll end up going back anyway, the hypocrite I am.

I've been using Internet Explorer for years, its just now that I've started noticing problems with it. Fire Fox seems alright, even though I only use it to view this site properly.

I don't get why Internet Explorer has gotten such a bad rap, other than well what I've experianced recently its always worked good for me.

!!Update!!: I removed the signature topic, I dont really see a point in having it, unless somebody here really has a problem with not having a signature topic I dont think we need one anymore.

I like the single clan recruitment topic.

meh its old and unused like this site is slowly becoming... Sigh why cant it be four years ago...

SWEET GOD thE RAPTURE IS HERE thE ALMIGHTY PRAETORIAN HAS RETURNED ON 6/12/2011!!!!!!

Mental-Penis Appendix

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

Say What ?! Where ?!

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/3/31815/957961-mara.jpg

^ There.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

This thing is terrifying for many reasons.

But i wonder why it's called mara...

That's what I was trying to figure out, but then I realized I was probably thinking about it too much.

As I said before DD, wtf man..lol.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

O_o

Even searching for a picture like that makes you go through hell.

Respect

and n my absence of two days i come back to find people talking about a mental penis apendex named mara... quiet odd dont you think?

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

You should be used to it, you've been here for awhile...