Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Which one is that, again?

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Thanks for the support Deathdrop. I do have one other job option which means I'll be working for uncle. Just no right away. At least I can still pay my portion of the house note and for my car. In case anyone asks(they always do) I do not have a really huge house or anything like that. Plus the neighbor hood I live in is ok at the most. I don't have to worry about Sakura my Pit Bull being stolen so they neighborhood isn't THAT BAD.

UndeadBeasty, Yautja, 12 years ago

Oh yeah I heard about Pits being the number one most stolen dog. Some people steal them to fight them, save them, sell them or kill them. I heard about one family their Pit Bull was stolen and then returned to them dead. Someone dupped acid all over the dog. That's fucked up. They aren't my favorite dog breed(I have nothing against them but my favorite dogs are Thai Ridgebacks) in the world but damn. You just don't do that to a dog if you don't like em.

DeadBeast, Yautja, 12 years ago

My whole thing is this: If you don't like a dog breed then don't get it. Get the dog breed you wantr. I like Rottweilers and Dobermans and I'm thinking about buy another after I patch things up with my girl. I use to have a Rottie but she got that parvo thing and she didn't make it. Poor thing was 14 weeks old. Like I said to each his own. I like my dog breeds everybody else there dog breeds. I just like Rotties because they're loyal and can protect you. My girlfriends sister was almost raped back when she got out on high school so her dad went out and got her Presa Canario. A few years later different dude sneaks in her house the dog nearly killed him. But get this; the county was giving her grief because her dog was "A Dangerous Breed". Bullshit man! She's a good dog owner and she loves that dog, she got his CGC thing, sociolized him(Presas need strong leadership), has all his shots done and never lets him off leash or lets him roam. Lucky for her the county finally left her alone but if it hand't been for Tank that guy would killed her.

From now on, whenever there are more than 3 dog-related posts in a row, I will post a picture of one humping something. There is no reason for this save for my decreeing it. For am I not... GALACTUS?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

I once made a video project about dogs humping the shit out of each other, so this sounds great so far.

IT IS THE DAY.

humpday10 Pictures, Images and Photos

THE TIME HAS COME. (HUH HUH HUH, GET IT?)

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

SHAG APOCA... oh wait no, I get ya.

DOG APOCALYPSE!!!

dog.jpg

The time has come ...

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

Predator hound. Hehe get it?

I see what you did there Pictures, Images and Photos

Heheh ... Predator Hound.

orly-18008.jpg

OWL TIME!

tumblr_lidkygCkhg1qajww6.gif

UH HUH!!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Oh damn, I missed about 4 pages of NOTHING! And I just ran out...

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Yeah DeathWraith
Photobucket

It's been 2 days since anyone posted. What the hell?

Has the rapture that wasn't run its course?

what.gif

Better not have, there is still one more cake for when 1000 is reached ... also salvation is rewarded.

I add to that goal in anticipation.

rapture.jpg

Oblivions good aswell, hope it's warm in hell.

There will also be dancing.

Edit:

Well it's not yet 900 so we will see how time runs.

We're closing in on the 900th. Soon, the race for the 1000th post will begin. TREMBLE, MORTALS.

Shall we summon the almighty crab once more? Or does he summon us now?

I love races.

HE IS SUMMON US NOW.

Crab monster Pictures, Images and Photos

EDIT: I'm becoming a little distressed at how many of my posts follow the "RANDOM ALLCAPS then a weird picture" routine, so I'm going to try not to do that so much. I know you don't care; I'm talking more to myself than anything. Pay no attention.

So it will be done.

BEHOLD THE ALMIGHTY CRAB!, HE WISHES FOR MORE FOLLOWERS TO WORSHIP AND BASK IN HIS GLORY, FOR HE NEEDS NO QUEST OF POWER, IT IS DONE!!

DSC00229.jpg

The summoning is complete.

Funnily enough I can't be bound to Gods anymore, not after that pickled egg incident.

Also another victory is won and another prize for all is bestowed, for the times of you hard work.

7ba8dc17b0651df946fe294kg4.jpg

The hardest step is now to come.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

So we're all supposed to die on the 21st. Go figure.