UndeadBeasty, Yautja, 12 years ago

My dad is cheap as hell so I feel you pain chicka. So your best bet is either download it from some website or do the PC game DW was talking about. I haven't played it either but my brother has played it. He's pretty good at it. He just hasn't played on Xbox live though.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Lioness, you are as of now denied entry to the clan for as long as I am leader. It's a funny coincidence because I was actually thinking of retiring, but now I have a reason to stay as clan leader.

DeadBeast, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Do not ask me to play on Xbox live. I will just say no and if you continue to ask I'll cuss you out. It won't be pretty either.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

^ Jesus, settle down.

"Hi, how's it-"

"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO PLAY XBOX OR ILL FUCK YOU UP MOTHERFUCKER."

Randomly threatening to swear at people is a good way to get laughed out of here.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

^The truth! They cannot deny it! I was laughing.

UndeadBeasty, Yautja, 12 years ago

Yet my brother calls me the idiot.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 12 years ago

@DeathWraith

Well it's good to see you'll still be around. With Harpy appearing and re-appearing things would really slow to a hault.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

@AmerthystBlades

Oh hahaha you're too funny.

"Yet my brother calls me the idiot."

Guys, this is not the place for sibling rivalries.

AmerthystBlades, you are being too funny. Please lower your funniness to acceptable levels.

DoomTrooper, Yautja, 12 years ago

Go Oakland Raiders! Raiders Raiders! Whooo!

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Oh hell no! At my house we are SAINTS FANS! Raiders are fine but the Saints are the team I'm pulling for! Who dat say dey gonna beat them Saints?

superpro2.jpg

Fuck context.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm pulling for the Saints and the Raiders.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

For myself and the Saints fans. Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEkJ5CEhKos&feature=related

GrimReaper, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Oddly enough I was dancing along to the song.

How incredibly odd that someone would dance along to a song.

And, we're back. That was weird. Anyway, I was going to link to some video of a woman in a plastic horse mask getting a trombone to the tits by some guy in a cheap tux, but I can't find it.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 12 years ago

@DeathWraith

Of course I dance to music! It just that I don't dance to musical sports chants most of the time. Nice tune though.

@Deathdrop

Yeah that's not really my thing. I prefer other forms of erotic stimulation. So the Eagles lost, the Raiders won and the Saints won. I don't like the Eagles anyway due to one player. Yeah ok it was a few years ago when Vick was killing innocent dogs. I get it I really do and so far I have lost all desire to bury his Pit Bull killing ass under the jail. However I will not root for any team he is on. This is coming from a guy who would rather has his dick AND balls set on fire before causing harm to his two dogs. Or Remy my Epic Spider who I love just as much as my dogs. Ok I've gone on long enough so who likes Sushi and what type?

EROTIC STIMULATION YOU SAY

And now, completely unrelated...