AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hey you can use mine too Lioness! Good luck on you quest to attend Comic-Con 2012!

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Bah and I'm not an epic quote guy.

And as by the tradition of this rapture that was but wasn't, for the 800th post another cake is won for everyone!

peace.jpg

Peace out!

nixon2.jpg

Also I'm fine with my username being displayed.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Nah, see, this past rapture was a spiritual rapture, which means that all our souls got chosen and shit, but not actually sucked up. The Great Sucking happens on OCTOBER 21st, 'cause I'll be damned if those fucking Mayans are stealing all the nutjob thunder.

I prefer this theory :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The great SUCKING!, hmm I wonder who could make a joke about that?

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

well DD hurry up and wait is where you hurry up and do all your work and then you wait uselessly for closing time to go home just to do laundry and sleep for six hours just so you can wait around aimlessly because you finished your work weeks ago... and no i havent cloned myself although at times i wish i did would make work sooo much easyer.. but hell its what we do right? i go to third world countries and be miserable for months on end so ignorent fucks can randomly spam away and continue failing at life. but all that said and done just remember that im calling to remind all the new members that you dont matter and you should kill yourselves. ahhh so much relief im glad we got to have this conversation lulz

MichelleMad.jpg

I know, I know, not terribly original.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 12 years ago

@Gaunt

Oh la la more cake!

IMG_0801.jpg

This cake has been used.

Battlemage, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm afraid to ask what it was used for...

Yes, that was the point.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Soooo Lioness if you haven't gotten a quote from me yet I'll make one ok? Hang tight kid!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Harpy, you may not have noticed, but you now have the necessary authority to go "BUT I WANNAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" when I deny someone entry to the clan and then I go "WHATEVER" and you can add them.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Ok well I'm gonna beg to be allowed into the clan again!

Well aliens colonial marines is starting to look more promising.

New gameplay trailer.

It could work out after all :)

That was actually pretty cool. On an unrelated note, I put my year of birth as 1900, underscoring just how useless those age confirmation things are.

EDIT: Oh, but 1899 doesn't work. That would just be silly.

Well, great job linking that in the off-topic thread so that the whole forum gets reduced to this.

http://money.msn.com/insurance/article.aspx?post=949a22ee-fa81-4a98-8b7a-42b95c9f3c32&gt1=33004
Trust me you'll be laughing later. If you actually buy this I laugh at you. I am not kidding. Anyway just copy and paste this link and go to the site!

Also does anyone know how I can make cash quickly? I need you know for costumes and stuff. So any ideas? I'm Serious.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

This new trailer reminds me why it's basically pointless to post something on the newspage.

Anyway, the trailer looks great. Hope the game becomes good too... but i'm still sceptical if a tactic shooter will actually work in the alien setting. But it looks promising!

I have yet to play any of the Alien vs Predator games :(. I just have one question; do any of those games come on XBOX or XBOX 360? Because my mom doesn't like buying stuff and my dad is kinda cheap(Sorry Dad but is the truth!).

Romania doesn't like to buy stuff and Romania is kinda cheap, so instead of buying stuff for Xbox 360, Romania pirates games for PC.