If so, plz post ur FA account username.

DasHydra, Yautja, 12 years ago

Dashydra is my username, as always. :P

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

tumblr_li913gD9921qa707f.gif

Oh not the furries again.

Also if you haven't figured it out yet,

CTHULHU!!

Funnily enough I found out about him on this site aswell.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

If you mean people who dess up in animal suits because of a fetish, then I hope not.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Have you noticed that the link to the video has "YfY1lfF" in it?

I'm internet retarded, so I have to admit I don't know what that means.

Just saying it resembles "yiff yiff", which is an odd coincidence given that we were just talking about furries. But it could just be me, since I'm from /x/.

They're invading. LIGHT THE BEACONS!

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

So remember how I said I might be going to Comic-Con? Ok well according to my mom I have to make my costumes and plus we need to find a place to board our three dogs. Not to mention hotel and rental car money. So anyway I'm doing a T-shirt with random quotes on it for Comic-Con. This T-shirt was gonna be random quotes from some of my buddies on this other website but I was wondering does anyone here want me to write anything on the shirt? I won't write your names or usernames on the t-shirt or anything though. So you can put your fears of The Phantom in the Basement That Ask's You To Put The Lotion In The Basket showing up at your house. It's twp quotes max.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

That's sounds cool I guess. You might wanna put a limit on what can be said on the shirt though.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

PREDATORv2's 'epic quote list'

It finally comes to some use.

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

so i have returned from Indianna now its just time to wait until deployment... fucking hurry up and wait right?

How does one hurry up AND wait? Have you been cloned?

You have, haven't you?

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

What the hell does 'It finally comes to some use.' even mean? The list is holy, thus explains it's importance.

Aside from that, I would rather enjoy you placing a few of those quotes on your shirt. You have my permission to put my name anywhere near them. I've got nothing to worry about from comic-con.

My favorites:

"Look, I don't really hate you guys or anything. It's all in good fun...But we really ARE going to kick your asses, and all your underhanded bullshit is not going to save you."- DeathDrop

"PV2 with the 'i was joking, so i didnt mean it, but if you think i didnt mean it, i did.'"-BlackWarrior

...Its the Australian government that I fear most.

DeadBeast, Yautja, 12 years ago

@DarkLioness

Hey mamita can you do me two?

"Shake it like a salt shaker!"

"Shake shake shake shake yo money maker!"

You can put my username though. It's not like anyone really has the name DeadBeast.

So what are you going as to Comic-Con? Home made or character cosplay?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

@Pv2

Sweet! I just have to make sure everyone's cool with their usernames being on the shirt(those that are still active)and all. But all in all THANK YOU!

@DeadBeast

You have to come up with your own quote or copy one. No music lyrics. I don't wanna get sued when I go to Comic-Con.

EDIT:800th post!

If you MUST use something I've said on here, I'd prefer it were the comment about going back in time to bone Lady Di rather than ill-advised RPG trash talk.

EDIT: On second thought, you probably don't want to walk around in public with that on your shirt, so just avoid anything I say.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hey kid you can use my signature on the T-Shirt. You can even add my name =)