Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Ahhh Jesus, what they don't tell you is how he really got off that cross.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He also taught the crabs everything he knew, blessing them in the process and giving them remarkable abilities and a killer tatoo.

YOU CANNOT DENY THE EVIDENCE!

Now it's only a matter of time before Jesus come down to Earth once again, and he will save his loyal crab followers and together they will become a new and more superiour lord.

This may of been the rapture that wasn't, but it's only the beginning.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

So whats the point of this crab story? Do you suggest we should dress ourselves in funny crab-costumes to praise and worship those stupid small armor-plated monsters with a brain as big as a walnut, so the big crabby guy up in the clouds and his weird flower-child son with the crab-louse contaminated beard doesn't roast our asses if they come back to earth at the upcoming judgement day?

Sounds like a good idea. I'll procure fake pincers for the costumes.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

"-Pv2(but he certainly thinks I'm junk)"'

Hey man, I don't have anything against you. Gaunt you post another crab picture, I'm going to kill you.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Shadowwall, please have the courtesy to try comprehending for once that when most people think you're stupid and those people are able to talk to each other using coherent sentences... they may actually be on to something. I mean, we have a saying in Romania - "Prostul daca nu-i fudul, parca nu e prost destul." - which translates to something like "The fool, if he's not arrogant, is not enough of a fool."
You should think about that. I mean, it just makes sense.

You're probably gonna go "OHHH BUT YOU'RE EVEN MORE ARROGANT BLA BLA BLA", but Shadowwall, notice how people actually agree with me. You, on the other hand, are arrogant about things that no one agrees with. Please, for your sake, do consider the possibility that you're stupid and should stop being proud of it. Just look at how proudly you mentioned that you've insulted me, when I've said before that the only way to insult me is by being incredibly dumb.

By the way, I assure you, no one thinks you're a troll. You need actual intelligence to troll. What you're doing is completely unintentional.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Does anyone have a spare crab costume? Mine shrunk in the dryer.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

^That's what I was supposed to buy at Spirit yesterday! I knew I was missing something other than that box of fangs.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

DAMN IT THE SAINTS LOST!

^The Saints shall march again to victory.

So which dogs make the best guard/protection dogs?

Here is my list(from experience)

Doberman Pinscher

Rottweiler

Mastiff

Bullmastiff

Boxer

Belgian Malinois

and Sakura my rescued APBT. Someone tried to break into Neko's place while she was watching my dogs and Sakura chased them off. That was the only time she's been vicious. True story.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

@Deathwraith
Do you want me to revive that topic where we talking so fondly of each other ?
I only did it then but you just keep on going ...
You havn't even changed your signature since then! I suppose you are not dumb like me so actually you are raping the rules intentionally. I'm still at the point where I could fucking kill you If I know it was you.
And wtf you are alone. stop talking about you have a group supporting you.

@Pv2
thx, but I don't think you enjoy seeing this.
I might have been offline back then but where is the request a signature topic ?

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

@BloodHarpey - I find pugs make great guard dogs, they can be so stubborn, plus no one will believe you if you tell them it's a guard dog, they're so cute!.

Uh but I digress, a Rottweiler does the job just aswell.

@Shadowwall - Kill DeathWraith? hah! thats silly, everyone knows he has his DNA on standby in a cloning facility in the event of his death.

Seriously what is going on, second thought thats a stupid question as it would just involve everyone involved in your arguement (or hissy fit, scuff ... whatever) getting involved. "Your alone." hmmm how would you possibly know that? The wonders of the internet ma boi is that unless you've met the person who you talking to on the other end (and I'm guessing you've never met DeathWaith have you?) you will have no idea what they are really like or how exactly they co-exist with others.

So you never know, DeathWraith may have his own fan club somewhere in the depths of hyperspace.

Also the request a signature topic was deleted, if my memory serves me correctly (does it not?).

I have several.

Now Shadowwall, without reading your comment, I'm going to ASSUME that you were illuminated by what I said and stopped being a moron, because life just works that way.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

I just slept for 13 hours straight. Good God that was awesome.

Also, if The Crab is some sort of God, would that mean that anyone who gets crabs without sleeping around immaculately conceived?

You can't call someone who has crabs "immaculate".

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

I have nothing to add to the entire crab thing, but I like crab cakes, so there's that.

Mother fucker...

(the only reason there's a space is so I can get around the 2 word rule).

EDIT: 24 hours ago, I had never heard the term "Brony." Now, through the magic of poeTV, I have discovered that apparently there are grown men who are obsessed with My Little Pony.

The internet is a harsh mistress.

You're kinda late on that news, it's been happening for half a year... I already call it MLP disease. There's this guy I know who used to be really jolly, talked to everyone, everyone liked him. Now he only talks about ponies to people who only talk about ponies.

I typed in "dead pony" on photobucket and this was one of the results:

The_economy_by_mydeadpony.jpg

Subtle.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Wow.

@Gaunt

Pugs are cute. Not to mention they're funny. My girl is thinking about getting two dogs finally! She wants to get a small dog and a big dog. Our place is big enough for four dogs just not HUGE DOGS. By huge I mean Great Dane sized.

@Anyone

Dog advice. I need some. So does Countess.

Wouldn't you be better off asking that on a dog forum? I'd tell you to get a bunch of inbred pitbulls, but I'm stupid.

^Inbred Pitbulls? Hell no those are the ones that are crazy! If you do want an American Pit Bull Terrier go to the breed association's website and find a breeder. The worst thing you can do is buy a backyard mutt. I've been around powerful dog breed since I was four and I know how to handle them. So if your a first time owner of a powerful dog breed(or breeds) I'd go with a Bullmastiff, German Shepherd or American Bulldog. That's my opinion so don't literally follow everything I say. I might be wrong.