DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

^I did one of those only four of my results were correct though. I did one that said I was a lesbian which is a lie becuase I'm bisexual. Some of the results are weird though like I got one that said I like rotten cheese. I have no idea how I got that. Sometimes I'll do a quiz over until I get the answer I want.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

So I typed this into babelfish:

THIS IS NOT CORRECT GERMAN! THE GRAMMAR IS ALL FUCKED UP! I'M NOT ACTUALLY SAYING ANYTHING! I'M JUST TYPING RANDOM WORDS!

and got this: DIESES IST NICHT KORREKTES DEUTSCHES! DIE GRAMMATIK WIRD GANZ OBEN GEBUMST! I' M ALLES NICHT WIRKLICH SAGEND! I' M GERADE, DAS GELEGENTLICHE WÖRTER SCHREIBT!

when I translated it back, I got: THIS IS NOT CORRECT GERMAN! THE GRAMMAR BECOMES RIGHT AT THE TOP GEBUMST! I' M OF EVERYTHING NOT REAL SAYING! I' M STRAIGHT LINE, WHICH WRITES OCCASIONAL WORDS!

Basically, babelfish sucks.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

But DD, did you mention to him that you're bi so that you don't seem homophobic, as if anyone cared? Because you may have given him the wrong idea there.

YEW CALLIN' ME QUEER, BRAH?!

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

Condemns, and I thought babelfish am good. It so far always used. Well then I must probably learn now actually English.

IceNeko, Yautja, 12 years ago

Yeah most of those quiz sites just sport bullshit.

So the east coast is getting pretty well fucked up.

Best comment: "The song was worse than the flooding."

As someone who lives on the east coast, I respond: Amen to that.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hey Evanescence is ok(I have four songs by them on my iPod) just not for every video or moment. As for us folks down on the west we're fucking FRYING OUT HERE! I'm sure California is gonna burst into flames for six months pretty soon so yeah. Life sucks. Lol there are a lot of Californians on this site.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well it's not so bad right now. It'll be hot tommorow though. I think they passed a fire alert or warning for California. I know that have burn bans in Texas.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well the heat was worse this year.

I wrote something really cool here, but decided to turn it into a story instead. So no soup for you.

stickouttounge.jpg

I'm sure you're all completely emotionally crushed, but my decision is final. Instead, I'll say the following:

Do you think a Baboon ever wakes up and thinks "Y'know, I shoulda been a lobster."?

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 12 years ago

^I can't really answer that one. Although I have a question.

Has anyone ever been happy about receiving good news and then being tired because as the result of that good news you puke almost every god damn day? I want an answer on this! Ever feel that way? Because guess what? I feel that way right now! Throwing up is painful after a while and will always be a pain in the ass! But alas I'll be going through all that for a little while longer. I swear after I have this kid I'm drinking an entire bottle of Beringer White Zenfindel and eating a fuckton of SUSHI!

You know the word "fuckton" made me think of Debra Morgan. If you have no idea what that then you deserve to die the most painful death ever.

Oh and GO SAINTS! :)

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

AmerthystBlades, I get the feeling that we're going to hear alot more about your pregnancy and how you feel as the weeks and months progress on. It is a positive thing to vent out your emotions and there is nothing to worry about, and as for the "Beringer White Zenfindel and eating a fuckton of SUSHI!" you'd be surprised, you may develop some really odd cravings (cold bakedbeans and honey ... a kebabs much better) but it's all completly normal in pregnancy.

And no, I can't answer your question (I'm not even going to make any comparisons between prenancy and anything else).

Also

DD - you should ask 'The Crab' if he ever wakes up and thinks "Damb it, why didn't I make myself a raptor!?".

Do not provoke The Crab. He is mighty.

241010_Crab.jpg

"Silence. Do not provoke The Crab. He is mighty."

Hahah DeathDrop I do not provoke 'The Crab' for he certainly is mighty, but why are you showing his baby pictures?

BEHOLD HIM IN ALL HIS CRABBY GLORY!!!

creature Pictures, Images and Photos

And to think a burrito was responcable for this.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

responcable burritos are the best ones

HA HA HA! SEE HOW THE CRAB HAS CORRUPTED YOUR HAIRY LANGUAGE CENTERS? YOU MAMMALS ARE FILTHY AND SQUIRT MILK. YOU ARE WEAK TO HIS POINTY DOOM-LEGS WITH THEIR LITTLE PRICKLY BITS.

THE END IS COME.

^ oooooh shite, he's dunnit to me now.

Also, his baby pictures are deceiving. There's a pile of dead bodies just outside the frame. It was a Sunday, you see. They were worshiping Jesus when they should have been worshiping the Crab. I warned them. I did.

JESUS HAS NO PINCHY BITS. WHO WINS THIS?

BigCrab.jpg

THIS GUY.

... GET HIM IN THE FRAME, YOU TREE-HUMPING BASTARD.

Another good question is did you walk him in his adolesence or did he walk you? Would that not make you the first disciple of the GREAT AND MIGHTY CRAB!?

WORSHIP HIM AND YOU MAY WALK IN THE SAND ONCE MORE, FOR RESISTANCE WILL PUT YOU TEN FEET UNDER, SANDLES ARE FAVOURED BY HIM BUT PONCHO'S ARE ALSO ACCEPTABLE, LONG LIVE THE CRAB!

The_Crab_.png

He brings rainbows, to make scout cry.

Edit:

Hahah! post 700!, everyone gets cake once again.

Crab Cake Pictures, Images and Photos

LOVE THE CRAB ... LOVE THE CRAB!

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

*tackles everyone to get to the cake*

OOOHHH CRAB CAKE! I LOVE CRAB CAKE!

Are The Great Crab and The Blobfish enemies or allies?

The Blobfish is a heathen bastard who will be annihilated by the Crab's mighty pinches. As will you for daring t mention "crabcake" in His presence.

... So how 'bout that debt ceiling?