ryanwethy, Yautja, 12 years ago

This spider is a bit bigger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9-s4MOGQJ8

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

"Why do you care about proper grammar so much"

V2, if I cared about absolutely everything I've ever used as a counter-argument, I'd be one of the biggest homosexuals in history.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hey that spider reminds me of my Remy(my spider's just as big if not bigger no I am not being arrogant).

What's nweird if I just finished singing "Dragula" by Rob Zombie to her. My dogs just stared at me and fell asleep. Yeah I said it! I sing to my spider!

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

I would get me one of those but I have my hands full with a Doberman, a Pit Bull, a Pug and an English Bulldog. I still want to get maybe two more dogs but that won't be anytime soon.

Guess what? I'll still be around! HAPPY NOW?!

EDIT:I got the 666 post. Damn.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

OH SHIT.
rr43mr.png

ryanwethy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Congrats Harpy you win a free trip to disney world. But you're gonna have to pay for the ride back. Also, there will be no free peanuts.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

We have gone beyond the end. We are all the Highlander or something.

I don't know if I should laugh, cheer or scream. Oh but then the thread name. LMMFAO!!!!!

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

There can be only one!

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well we made it past 666.

Everyone gets cake for getting this far, but I warn you.

Teh rapture has only begun!

skullcake01.jpg

rosecake010.jpg

Enjoy.

Good job everyone, I'm gonna go get me some well-deserved food. KORE UP IN THIS BITCH!

Day of the Dead Skull Cake and Chocolate Rose Cake! My favorites!

@DeathWraith

I'm getting the 1000th post this time. I mean it.

I dispute that statement.

And so the Great Battle for the 1000 began! Who shall prevail and who shall die?!

Oh shit I think I just started a death match. On that note I shall challenge you BOTH for the 1000th post!

There is no challange.

The 1000th will always be between DD and I.

Yeah, it's between us. Like that thing with the cow that time, but we don't talk about that.

We should do that again sometime.

I don't even wanna know. Therefore I shall not ask.

Hey I did this quiz thing on some website(don't remember the name it was stupid anyway)on which character I would be on the tv show Dexter. My result was Lundy.

I did one of those online "which Godzilla monster are you" things, and went back and changed my answers so it would read as "Godzilla."

I took another one that claimed I like to do it standing up, but that's neither here nor there.