DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

Dancing and the falling out. Priceless. Hey how many of you guys know how to use guns? And if so which would be a good choice for hunting?

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

It depends on what your hunting.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

If you really want a thrilling hunt, try to bring down a bear just with your pocket knife.

predatoress, Yautja, 12 years ago

Voihan perkele, I can't believe this site is still up lol And unchanged.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

There's nothing to change it with, predess...

@Gaunt

For the whole Mountain Lion skin about $3000 but or the whole Mountain Lion(bones and all) it would cost about $5000. Fair price considering I'm the one with my ass and my dogs on the line trying to catch it and kill it. That's gonna be listed under "Special" along with bears.

@Mebber

Yeah there's this joke that if you're in Alaska and a Kodiak Bear charges at you, you pull out your Bowie knife and stab yourself in the chest. Why? So when the bear starts to eat you you'll be dead.

@LadyDeathStriker

Hey I saw you drifting around on the dog blog on blogspot. I'm glad you ignored those jerks. Just don't swipe my stuff anymore trying to sound cool ok? Thanx.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

@DarkLioness

Sorry about that. Thanx for sticking up for me and Harpy though. God those guys were jerks though!

Ok on the lighter note I wanna say something about hunting. I think boar hunting is pretty cool most of my uncles hunt(most live in areas with a lot of boar) though none of them have used dogs before.

Lioness, I don't know if you're aware yet that the reason you haven't been allowed in the DBO is that you laughed at one of shadow's jokes.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

It's amazing indd that this site still lives.

I say Raise your tankards of Ale to the sky and celebrate this randomly.

(Now laugh and duplicate the reason your not allowed)

----
As my post i'll random return after the weekend

You give yourself too much credit, Shadowwall. You're not even one of the people I wouldn't accept in my clan at this point.

predatoress, Yautja, 12 years ago

@ Lioness: I hope you remember that mountain lions belongs to Endangered Species Act (ESA), and at least three of the subspecies are listed as endangered. If seriously thinking of some kind of hunting firm.

Talking about bears, this summer I saw two wild momma brown bears with 2 cubs each. A great moment for a carnivore researcher. They were shy and ran away of the noise of my camera, even bears with cubs are the only carnivorous animals in Finland that have killed people during the last century. Actually moose is more dangerous animal in here than carnivores put together (the reason why the Stalker should stay away from Northern taiga especially when being tired...).

shadowatching, Yautja, 12 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtgtMQwr3Ko&feature=player_embedded

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

So Mods, when am i gona get the hook ups for being the next mod lol.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Those cats were the true masters of the force.

As Peterson brings it up, I'd like to apply for the role of sub-leader in the Hive, as Firehunter is never around.
Just thinking ahead incase anyone wants to join the Hive in the near future.

Or you can put me down for a moderator of the site, either ones fine.

Since everyone's applying for spots that aren't open, I'd like to apply for dave's spot, no biggie.

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

LOL the only people that can promote sub-leaders are Leaders and P. As for me applying, nah i never apply i just like giving DD a hard time because he knows he wants an Anti Communist Mod in the midst of the Mods lol

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Eh, it was worth a try. But in all seriousness the Hives completly dead (not even Firehunter visits anymore).

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

If thats the case, can always promote you to clan leader, if you plan on being around regularly.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

I don't know what good it'll do; the clan's been dead for a while now.

@DeathWraith

Ok now that I know what the long wait for thanks. Guess I'll be looking for another clan then.

@Predatoress

Mountain Lions and Bears would be listed under "special case" for my business. I'd rather not have to kill either Bears or Mountain Lions but if things get dangerous then the termination of one might have to be done. However I wouldn't use my dogs to do so that would be inhumane. The only time I would hunt either is in the case of humans or livestock being attacked or killed. Bears I would just scare off to keep them from getting to cozy around humans which on the upside keeps them out of trouble(Karelian Bear Dogs are good for this). None of the animals I hunt will be hunted if they have offspring with them though. I would only hunt Mountain Lions where it was still allowed but still under the special case thing. The reason I would sell the skin of have them stuffed if mainly because it would seem such a shame to kill something and then not have a use for it. Seems wasteful to me. But on the puside my business would be legitimate and would follows the state hunting laws. Like Texas, Texas allows you to use dogs while hunting boar but not deer. I mainly want to hunt feral hogs and boar. Besides wild pork more healthy than store bought pork.