Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Yeah, but that's pretty much the plot of the original.

DarkRogue, Yautja, 12 years ago

Saw Dark of the Moon and I have this to say:

WHY did you have to kill Starscream?!?!?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

"If you've ever wanted to see a chimp ride a horse into battle, this is the movie for you."
Yeah, I kinda wanna see this now.

@DR: He got blasted like a bitch by Megs in the old cartoon, so this one wasn't so bad. I was kinda disappointed that he didn't get shot up through his ass again (the same way, at least).

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

Got to wait for thursday until Planet of the Apes is released in local theatres. Anyway, until yet i didn't had high expections on that movie after the last remake by Tim Burton was so very bad. But what you're telling about the movie sounds interesting.

The only thing i really wondered about in Transformers 3 was why this jobless nerd who is the main human protagonist always gets hot models as girlfriends.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

DD, you notice how every male main actor had a really bad lisp? It was like watching Batman begins, but with monkeys.

Incidentally, that would be the best crossover ever.

Charlton Heston: Get your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape!

Bat-Chimp: DO I LOOK LIKE A COP?!?!

Charlton Heston: ... What? That doesn't even-"

Bat-Chimp: SWEAR TO MEEEEEEE!!

EDIT: http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/_img/chars/char_36665.jpg

^ IT BEGINS.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Nothen beats the orignial planet of the apes.

I agree, but this was certainly better than most of the sequels.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

I like how they're implying that smart people have eyes of a colour other than brown.

EDIT: So basically I just watched a mafia movie...

Anyone here watch Mad Men? For some reason I decided I need to watch more T.V. (the lazy fucker I already am, I'd almost be a couch potato already if I weren't so damned sexy*) actually worth watching and I'm getting interested in looking into shows like this (on queue: Damages, pretty everything on USA/HBO, the rest of SVU, etc.)

In any case, I'll end up buying this all for my nostalgia marathon in 20+ years because I procrastinate even when it comes to things I enjoy (it took me 5 months to actually listen all the way through U2's Achtung Baby, which must not be a good thing for a musician/"avid" music fan).

*Totally.

Edit: I've just discovered the Sparring Chamber. I mean, after deals were made in the topic on this particular part of the forums, I had no idea where they would shoot each other's brains out. Then I read the first post of that thread, and a whole new world was open to me - a world where we fight, not as enemies, but as comrades, except we're still kinda like enemies in that we try to beat the shit out of each other.

In other words, this is exactly like Fight Club. Except we can openly speak about it, I guess.

UndeadBeasty, Yautja, 12 years ago

Sorry to bring this up but it has to be said.

I am noticing a pattern between these whole Twihards that keep coming over to this site. Everytime a Twilight film gets ready to come out they come here and rant. Why is that I wonder? What did this site ever do to them?

Is that a warning I smell there?

Not yet, but this is the last time I'll say it: I don't want to hear any more about Twilight.

So this horse walks into a bar.

AND... ?

And it walks over to the bartender, and the bartender's all like, "Why the long face?! (Squee!!)"

The horse is like, "Fuck you."

And the bartender, he's just like, "Whateva."

(I didn't know I actually had to come up with a real ending to the joke, though I kinda walked myself into that one.)

The horse is rude. The council does not approve of this.

UndeadBeasty, Yautja, 12 years ago

Sooo how's the weather?

Weather's pretty slow around here.

Speaking of rude horses, they don't have assholes, which explains why they're so full of shit.