Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

HOLY FATHERFUCKING COCKDAMN SHIT-SHOOTING FUCKSUCKING BITCHBALLS.

Planet of the Apes was the shit.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 12 years ago

I just found out I'm pregnant. This is very awkward that I posted that here. Ok maybe not that much but kind of. Damn now I can't go horse back riding for a long time.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Congratulations to you! How far along are you?

Yeah, you're pregnant that's great but MOTHERFUCKING APES GODDAMN.

I'm kidding, of course. Congrats.

UndeadBeasty, Yautja, 12 years ago

I have to agree one both of these. This Planet of the Apes is for superior to the dreck from 2001. Also I would like to congratulate AmerthystBlades on her news. I hope everything goes well for you.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

Congratulations AmerthystBlades! =)

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

I bet this is almost as exciting as when you get your "Level 10" achievement in WoW and your whole guild goes "GZ" for something that is not really important or special.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Awesome.

Honestly, so much fake crazy things have flown around here (like that whole Zalgo ordeal) that real crazy things like getting pregnant nearly pale in comparison. Not to be insulting, it's just one of those things. And, um, congrats!

This calls for party food. Or, you know, pictures of some.

@DD: Shit, I knew I should have seen that today. I went to see Thor instead because the tickets were cheaper. I mean, not that I sorely regret it or anything (I did like it), but ever since I learned of the two leads, I got so much more interested in the new Apes movie.

What's awesome is already being in a guild by the time you're level 10.

By the way, I have this perfect explanation for why the Earth is the only place with life in the entire Universe right now: Black people evolved from apes, white people were created by God and asians are extraterrestrials.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 12 years ago

Wow Deathwraith... I hope to GOD you are kidding... and not just being a racist troll like that face in your avatar...

But anyway Amerthyst, congratulations.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well congratulations AmerthystBlades!

I got the party food.

Party Food Pictures, Images and Photos

Also a Planet of the Apes cake for the fans.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Enjoy :3

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 12 years ago

*sniff* No Sushi???

N-not even... Peanut Butter Cookies???

Sushi is for chinks, gooks and japs.
THIS PARTY'S IN AMURICAWH!!!

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

Congratulations Amerthyst! You have my best wishes for you and your baby :)

@DeathWraith Umm that's racist and one of your sub-leaders is black.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

OMFG!! AmerthystBlades congrats on the news, updates please updates!

What's racist?

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

Judaism is racist.

Bananas are racist too. They form a rounded sort of a swastika if they're placed right; that's the true reason why they're curved.

Edit1: Since some people here suddenly start to act political correct and accuse others with the charge of racism, please note that my above link about judaism isn't meant serious (which should be obvious because the link directs to a nutcases' blog).

But the thing with the banana WAS serious, it's a real bad fruit, you shouldn't eat it anymore.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Uh duh, watch rise of the planet of the apes. It explains everything.

I for one welcome our primate overlords. (Yes, I know humans are primates, too. Shut up.)

If you've ever wanted to see a chimp ride a horse into battle, this is the movie for you.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Honestly they don't take us over, we simply die out.