-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Or the bastard products of sweet Oreo threesome lovin' all got together for a mass killing on all that weren't at least two flavors. Which would make a pretty sweet film short.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

OR... The nation portrayed in the book was at ground zero of the bear-fucking epidemic, and, as a result of the geographical location, the vast majority of bears in that area just happen to be of the "Brown" ethnicity.

There could be a couple of Pandas standing just off-camera, in which case the author is simply racist against Pandas.

EDIT: What's with this search bar that's suddenly appeared?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

So it's a story about brown bears who steal people's trucks and then they steal the whole planet?

... You ruined bearworld for me. Fuck.

Allucard still poops hellhounds.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

To hell with bears, koalas are far more dangerous. For anybody getting into the sig' making gig, please remember not to exceed the maximum signature size; which is 460x130 pixels. Thank you.

Koalas? Don't get me started. Their drop-bear armies will destroy us all.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Ah so you are aware of their scheming. Those damn things need to be destroyed!

You will never succeed. Their koala-y might is all-consuming.

On an unrelated note, I've been meaning to ask... Mebber, what is that thing in your avatar?

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hey I've been meaning to comments on the news sigs I haven't said anything about yet(sorry for that). Anywho I'll just get it out: The new sigs are KICKASS!

Thumbs up and how do I get the photoshop program ya'll are using?

EDIT:Mwen jis mèrdik tipo rayi! Yo wine tout bagay!

DoomTrooper, Yautja, 12 years ago

Don't you have to buy it?

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

@Harpy

You sounded like our hoodoo priestess aunts there in that edit.

"Don't you have to buy it?"

Of course you have to buy it, piracy is bad and you go blind if you do it.

Also, Harpy, you'd probably be better off asking v2 for a sig, he has nothing better to do anyway.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

It's pretty cheap anyway, so don't worry about that. The Master Collection costs only $1,899.00, no need to become a condemnable pirate.

But seriously, Paint .NET works well too, at least for amateurs like me i guess.

@Deathdrop
You mean that spikey green thing? That's the Lady of Pains emblem from Planescape: Torment, i'm using it as an avatar for years. Love that game.

I was always curious about that. It's pretty badass.

Anyway, let's discuss the finer points of lawnmowers or something.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

You'll find the finer points of a lawnmower by sticking your head underneath it ... while it's turned on of course (terrible but had to be said).

Lawnmower are also professional racers, using Humans as cover so they may remain incognito while they race, taunting each other with high speed, lawnmower telepathy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All lawnmowers are also communists and were once in league with Dinosaurs.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 12 years ago

Redneck Nascar... oh wait...

btw, post #500

498, actually, but if you post again, you can reclaim the coveted (for some reason) 500 spot.

TIME IS SHORT! HURRY!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

"Anyway, let's discuss the finer points of lawnmowers or something."

I see what you did there.

Anyway, the only safe way for poor people to get Photoshop is to borrow it from their friend or to enlist in an educational course where they have plenty copies in stock (even though it'll probably be, like, ps7 or some shit).

I've done neither.

...because I bought it, of course, silly!

Edit: You know, 7.0 is probably fine. From then on it's all a bloated fat cow of a program anyway, as you could probably do what I do in GIMP or something, and I would too - the reason I don't is because I'm comfy and used to riding fat cows and not GIMP or whatever.

And oh shit I totally just took the 500th spot. Do I win? I won right?

I'm an idiot for thinking this is funny...

But it's called GIMP? Really?

Only the 1000th post wins. I won like 3 times I think. Once through cheating, once by accident.

But anyway I have CS5 now and I'm really happy I have that 3D option because I distinctly remember needing something like that at one point and now that I have it I don't really need it anymore.