LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm surrounded by awesome sigs!

DoomTrooper, Yautja, 12 years ago

So who here is going to the 2012 Comic-Con?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Admittedly I have yet to even click that link, it sorta depresses me whenever I see assholes on Youtube (or the wrong ones, at least).

Speaking of sigs, shit, I think mine isn't working.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 12 years ago

I don't know, I've seen some real assholes...

oh wait, most of those are in person... sorry...

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Most memebers have great quality sigs these days, compared to mine which I made in Paint, a modified picture of Donuts own design.

I still love it.

Flashy sigs don't matter much anyway, unless a part of the board is specific to designing. It's a shame the old thread got blasted from the pinned topic section.

@DW: Well, that sucks. At least it's an excuse to make a new one (even though it's probably easier to just upload the old one again).

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

Since everybody here has such a shiny sig i guess i should make one too. Can someone recommend a good tool for image editing?

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 12 years ago

Paint.NET

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Photoshop, Mebber. Always Photoshop.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Your moving in a positive direction DW, or whatever.

Anyways, photoshop is the way to go, however you can still make some decent sigs with free programs like gimp and paint.net.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

I wanna sig.*pouts*

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

^ That'll certainly endear you to the sig-makers...

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

DD, I just finished reading your bit in the vampire topic. I do say sir, I'm extremely impressed, good job mate! It was a windily entertaining read, I bow to your skillz.

Thanks; I'm glad it was useful for something besides my own amusement.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 12 years ago

They just don't make vampires the way they use to.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

No they do not, it was more fun when they burst into flames when sunlight hit them instead of all this sparkle and daywalking crap.

Also count Dracula could turn into a giant bat a will and scare the hell out of people, now that was entertaining.

@DD: These guys are a goldmine for hilarity, no doubt. Even if a lot of them may be trolls (though on the issue of the Twilight Fandumb, I honestly doubt it).

Anyway, I like trucks.

"They just don't make vampires the way they use to."

If that's all you got out of that thread, you missed the point.

@Bloo: Trucks are fantastic. And better than vampires. You know what else is cooler than vampires?

The Goddamn Batman.

But trucks are awesome, too. I had a picture book about trucks when I was 5, and it was the shit. It had these big-ass trucks that were going "VVRRRROOOOOOOOOOOM" which for a 5 year old is better than the boring old Bible (and still is, actually.)

Thing is, instead of people, they had bears operating the otherwise realistically portrayed machinery. It's kind of surreal, and makes you wonder what happened to create this strange alternate world where cartoon bears reign supreme.

Personally, I think the point where the timelines diverged is the tale of Goldilocks. At some point, the Baby Bear decided that he kind of liked Goldilocks.

This lead to Baby Bear, at age 17, impregnating several whores at the local brothel. Somehow, this created a hybrid embryo that was more bear than human. From there, the Bears had only to move and interbreed with humans, their mutant DNA somehow not allowing itself to be diluted.

After something like a thousand years, the Bears had out-bred the humans, and with their superior truck-driving skills, took over the world.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

I wonder if they have similar problems with racism and intolerance in the bearworld like we have. Maybe the white icebears mock about the poor black bears because they're not as strong as their cousins, or the meat-loving brown bears always taunt pandas because they're stupid vegetarians...

They were all brown, which means one of two things: Either the separate bear races all mixed into one as a result of constant interracial shagging, or there was a horrifically successful genocide.

I hope it's the first one.