Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 12 years ago

Nice, the Star Wars Silent Movie.... slick...

shadowatching, Yautja, 12 years ago

HHEEEE'S ALIVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dxQmOR_QLfQ#t=0s

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

I find that incredibly insulting, because it proves that you don't need a brain to dance and some of my favourite people are dancers ._.

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

Bleh, mindless zombies can still dance, so DW i assumed you would have already known that it requires no brain to dance.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Zombies can dance.
Humans can GET DOWN.
aaaaaawwwaaa.gif

... On second thought, maybe the zombies are better.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm on my way to Vegas. I need a haircut, or something.

Do you have a Samoan attorney?

maybe, whats it to you!

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Weekend Plan:

Get Hair Done

Touch Up On Belly Dancing

Try Watching Hellsing

Walk Dogs

Buy Gas For My Bottomless Pit Of A Camero

Watch Breaking Bad

Figure Out How To Balance A School And Work

Consider Going To The 2012 Comic-Con

Survive

Repeat.

As for the ummm "people" dancing I've seen worse. Much worse.

meh gas is too expensive these days. Even with my Seabring its still too much money to spend on gas just to drive to and from work.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Well on the bright side she didn't buy that GMC Topkick she first saw that reminded her of Ironhide. That's almost $1000 dollars a day or so right there. Or more. High gas prices suck and I don't even drive yet.

Little known fact: Cars can run on dog urine.

I thought it was only Bear Grylls urine...

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 12 years ago

I have an SUV and it only takes $40 USD to fill... I'm lucky... 4 wheel drive too... and the best part... it's black... and has a radio...

Are you trying to imply something about blacks being too poor to afford a radio?

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

I've got a pretty cool bicycle. I've noticed dog urine is a quite good lubricant for its chain too if i mix it with cooking oil, but unfortunately i have no dog...

IceNeko, Yautja, 12 years ago

I have a Mustang, not a high end one but the cheap one, and it's not as scary to buy gas for.

Racist ass mother fucker right there. after i get back from my deployment i plan to buy a 2012 challenger, just as long as my wedding doesnt take my 13 month fucking paycheck.... gawwww being married sucks already... Ill be up at the alter and te damn pastor will be like and Matthew do you.. NO! I TAKE MY CHALLENGER! SHES MY EVERYTHING! and run out lol Some how i think that would severly piss of my fiance. Im not sure so dont quote me on it, but whats the general thought on that?

Sounds like the beginning of a happy and healthy relationship. Be sure to change her oil every so often.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

Challengers are one of the best cars around. They got Ferraris and Lambos beat hands down. Props to the Topkicks too.