-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

If I were a breast, then would it be alright for me to say I play with myself?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

No, but it would be OK to say that you like to spurt out your milk.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

It's a shame, I'd totally post pics. Of the former, not the latter. Of course.

You know, I'd post the link to my Google Image search, but that'd probably get me in trouble or something, so here's me not giving you people the idea to look it up for yourselves and to not blame me for whatever you come up with.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 12 years ago

lol and I'm a "d!ck"... or an "@$$h013"... okay I'm embellishing...

I can't decide if it'd be a good idea or a bad idea to say I'm the "right hand"... at first it sounded cool and epic... but knowing you guys... you that'd be bad, but oh well...

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

You should really know better at this point.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm the right han ... no

I'm the pancreas.

Hunter_Predator I'm sorry if I somehow insulted you with the number 333, just to make my point clear ... 333!!!

Edit:

Seems that the site has slown down again, shame I was expecting 333 people online ... oh well.

>slown
lol what does that word mean

To "slown" is to slowly moan while something is inserted into one's rectum. Unsurprisingly, the word's origin lies in the adult film industry.

lol, so pretty much this site now enjoys getting screwed in the @$$... nice...

and Gaunt... I'm about to smack someone...

Do you do that on purpose, or do you actually think that writing @$$ instead of ass somehow makes it less vulgar, or something?

Don't ask me why... but I'm so used to sites not allow swearing that I censore it a lot on autopilot... I apologise... asshole... lol

See, doesn't that feel better?

yes, very much so, thank you.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Don't ask me why... but I'm so used to sites not allow swearing that I censure it a lot on autopilot...

Contrary to what DeathWraith may think, that really isn't a bad habit. I'm mean swearing leads to many other terrible behaviors like extorting and murder.

I don't think I've gone that for yet...

but yeah, swearing is addictive and a bad habit I usually avoid in real life conversation. My sibling however doesn't really care, he's gotten attached to it, I'm trying to avoid that... the problem some things just aren't as funny if you say "crap" or "darn/dang"...

oh well... I try.

How is writing @$$ instead of ass not a bad habbit? I'm pretty sure he was thinking "ass" as he wrote that, and everyone who read it read "ass", not "at dollar dollar", wondering what that could mean and remaining a pure child with no dirty thoughts about human bottoms. It just makes it like your mom is checking on you to see if you're being a good boy on the internet or something.

lol, no, the at dollar dollar censoring isn't the "bad habit" we're referring to, that's just a habit I've picked up from various forums... the bad habit we're referring to is swearing in real life, in speech. THat is kind of a bad habit and addicting so I try to avoid it, after all, people judge you by the words you use, and I certainly DON'T want to become one of those guys that cusses constantly.

"Sheeeeit man, I get this shit down, you gotta move yo ass out the damn way mutha fucka!"

Yeah that's not going to be me... yet my sibling does swear a lot and it actually does get annoying, makes you sound less intelligent... sure swearing isn't really bad... if I say "the damn stove caught fire" that's fine... or "my fucking pencil broke" yeah but... after too much of that you get "The mother fucking stove just caught fucking fire! And my g**d**n pencil just fucking broke on me!"... that I don't like and gets annoying so I avoid it and only let one slip here and there.

People judge you by the words you use my friend.

What the fucking goddamn dog-raping ass-fucking shit-humping cock-licking shit-filled fucking bastard son of a bitch fucking hell are you talking about, motherfucker?

That... was... awesome...

If a little obvious.