GrimReaper, Yautja, 12 years ago

I feel sorry for that poor baby. Look I'm not ready for kids and I still like to party but if I had a child I wouldn't kill her to go to Padron shots. Pathetic tramp.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

My boyfriend called me and told me about the verdict. I hope sociopathic cunt moves out of Florida and stays out of Florida. It makes me itch just thinking I live in the same state as her. I kinda feel sick right now, so I won't be on to much longer.

DarkRogue, Yautja, 12 years ago

Some people need to die the most horrible deaths ever. Casey Anthony is one of them. Caylee deserved better than to en dup in a plastic bag!

IceNeko, Yautja, 12 years ago

She makes all women look bad. Damn. I just feel like screaming right just out of anger but I can't. I feel like it though.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

I can't stand that woman at all. I hope she dies and someone puts her in a bag. Caylee derserved better than that skank for a mother.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

That's bitch would be in jail if I was on the jury. I heard she wanted to have another child someday.

Oh shit I think I just started a war. Sorry but I had to get that out.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 12 years ago

THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING BITCH WANT TO HAVE WHAT?!?!?!? That sorry ass hell spawned she-devil!! I hope some ties her tubes and them rips them out of her while she's still alive and awake.

DarkRogue, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Yeah go Repo Man on her!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

It's a nice thing to see actual conversation here where dick jokes aren't uttered every few posts.

But everything returns to order sooner or later. So, yes, I do in fact use both hands. But only when I feel up to it, if you know what I mean!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

WOW GUYS, SOMEONE KILLED A BABY. HAPPENS ALL THE TIME HERE, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT. GET BACK TO THE IMPORTANT CONVERSATIONS GOD DAMNIT.

Specifically, the ones about dick jokes are important.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'll be the asshole: The news latches on to stories like this because damn it, they've got 24 hours to fill, and who wants to hear about those pesky ole' wars, anyway?

With that, we now return to our regularly scheduled programing:

http://www.mendhak.com/165-more-than-101-big-dick-jokes.aspx

My dick may be big, but I'm a bigger dick than it.

GO ON...

Well, patting me on the head may result in me spitting you in the face.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

Later in the day I'm suspecting a flame war about how we're soulless baby haters who have no mothers.

Eh, it's a living.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

So I'm leaving on a little vacation and my question is:

Can I download or copy any kind of Alien/Predator side stories like the one WarAlien is writing.

Buying a comic is out of the question atm since I'm leaving today.

So cya all within 11 days.

Edit: Oke keep it to short stories since I found some good "books" but my Printer is not fit for these kind of Jobs xD

Holy shit shadowwall, someone killed a baby and you're going on vacation, you heartless bitch.

I'm more offended than you.

@Shadowwall: There's probably a bunch of stuff on fanfiction sites or something, if that's what you mean.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

I feel srry for the family and everything around the baby story but hey... life goes on. (I could add more to it then this but i'm afraid it's time for some sunshine)

@Deathdrop yes thx I found a nice site with some fan made stuff and I got myself a nice story.

So this will be that last post see ya all.